Kassadin and Jayce players deserve no honor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

10-31-2012

Smurfs are allowed. It's nothing like Elo boosters, they are these people's accounts.

Bestoftribunal has people reported for "Getting Fed", having like 40/2/2 k/d/a, without them being unpleasant or anything in the game.

I give honour to players based on their actions, not their champion picks.

AbsolutePK

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasao View Post
Otherwise, I'd want to add Jax and especially Ezreal to the honorless category.
That explains why I haven't been getting that annoying little Honor Recieved message, Ezreal is about the only champ I have any confidence playing.

Aive Noclu

10-31-2012

What if Jayce players actually enjoy playing Jayce? Most of us don't pick Jayce to be mean, we just enjoy the champion. If any player deserves honor, they should get it regardless of which champion they're picking. Quit crying, learn to counter-play.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I seem to rake in the honor when I'm playing Riven or Syndra, but NOBODY ELSE.

I got 3 honorable opponents one game, probably for beating Yorick bot as Syndra.

SylianEUW

10-31-2012

I don't think it should be bannable to play Kassadin or Jayce. It's too counter-intuitive, and I'm sure there are people who don't actually realize how OP those champions are.

VoidInsanity

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
I don't think it should be bannable to play Kassadin or Jayce. It's too counter-intuitive, and I'm sure there are people who don't actually realize how OP those champions are.
Indeed. In regards to Jayce the entirety of EUW refused to acknowledge how OP he was until recently, I was the only one to call it on day one and no-one believed me. It's the ones who play them every single game that are honourless.

SylianEUW

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
Indeed. In regards to Jayce the entirety of EUW refused to acknowledge how OP he was until recently, I was the only one to call it on day one and no-one believed me. It's the ones who play them every single game that are honourless.
There were some people that admitted it, including me. I will admit that NA started with the IE build, though. And yeah, it's mostly people spamming it that's the problem, but sometimes it's hard to know whether they are spamming it or not.

FDru

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Granny Noclu View Post
What if Jayce players actually enjoy playing Jayce? Most of us don't pick Jayce to be mean, we just enjoy the champion. If any player deserves honor, they should get it regardless of which champion they're picking. Quit crying, learn to counter-play.
Heh... counterplay.

The reason people hate you is because you actually believe it's possible to counterplay your OP champion.

Malah

11-02-2012

Ouch.

That's going a tad far. I don't hate Jayce players, I just think they're a complete waste of space when there could be a 5th champion on that team who the other team will actually enjoy playing against.

fuentedesoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

what about nunu players?