Just got to Plat playing ONLY SHACO AMA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faceless Voidz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

You have inspired me to play Shaco. We'll see how this goes.

MadKingThorn

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Be Voidz View Post
You have inspired me to play Shaco. We'll see how this goes.
Very nice

I'm starting up a stream atm!

Ghalaggin

10-25-2012

I know it's really early, but how're you liking Shaco on the new TT? Any of the new items look nice on him?

Also, 3's route/build in general?

Lohano

10-25-2012

I started playing Shaco after I read this post. Borrowed your builds and read your posts on ganking.
Working out super fine up till now, soloing dragon at level 6 ASAP and stuff.

Plus I like Shaco's play style.

ER90R

11-02-2012

Great guide again! Was wondering if i want to make Shaco's two shiv poison skill really strong, is it ability power or attack power i need to upgrade it?

MadKingThorn

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghalaggin View Post
I know it's really early, but how're you liking Shaco on the new TT? Any of the new items look nice on him?

Also, 3's route/build in general?
Sorry for the mega late responses [I haven't had power for a week and I am back at school now]. I dislke Shaco a lot on the new TT to be honest. Level 1 invasion is a must if you are versing a Shaco (Hes really terrible at level 1 fights) and most people pick strong junglers (shyvana for example) that wave-clear fast and are naturally tankier. Shaco has a hard time doing his own jungle (since the enemies should put pressure at level 1 + on) and snowballing is a lot less prevalent in this new TT. For example, if I camped top lane in the old TT I could be level 6 and the enemy might only be level 3-4.

Now I feel as if no matter how much I gank those respawn timers are so short they miss no creeps/exp and most level 6 top laners vsing a level 6 shaco even with a slight item advantage will win. The experience and level gap part of snowballing on the old TT made Shaco's ganks worthwhile and powerful; on the new TT gold scaling is really the only "snowball" factor as everyone pretty much levels at around the same pace regardless of deaths which hurts shaco a lot (ontop of ****ty level 1).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohano View Post
I started playing Shaco after I read this post. Borrowed your builds and read your posts on ganking.
Working out super fine up till now, soloing dragon at level 6 ASAP and stuff.

Plus I like Shaco's play style.

Good to hear! Let me know if you find something that works better for you and I'll try it out ^^ Experimenting is always good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER90R View Post
Great guide again! Was wondering if i want to make Shaco's two shiv poison skill really strong, is it ability power or attack power i need to upgrade it?
2-Shiv poison scales off of Bonus AD (I'm pretty sure its bonus AD) and Ability Power. So to make it stronger build more front-up AD (Bloodthirster/IE/Brutalizer for example).

MadKingThorn

11-30-2012

I'm going to stream!

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadKingThorn View Post
I'm going to stream!
Could you put up like, a collection of your responses (like, have your build, skill sequence, ganking tips, everything of value) posted to the OP (or make a mobafire/solomid guide.... I would love if you did that)

Also, specific mutations to your build in really weird circumstances (all ad, all ap, all tanky teams)

How do you fight a Lee Sin that invades?

ALLIIAN

11-30-2012

bump

MadKingThorn

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIIAN View Post
Could you put up like, a collection of your responses (like, have your build, skill sequence, ganking tips, everything of value) posted to the OP (or make a mobafire/solomid guide.... I would love if you did that)

Also, specific mutations to your build in really weird circumstances (all ad, all ap, all tanky teams)

How do you fight a Lee Sin that invades?
I can definitely find some good posts and requote them in the front. And after my finals are over I can try to get a guide up and running.

LeeSin is annoying at best, but if hes invading you you should have exhaust + deceive. Make him burn his double Q quickly [if he misses, no sweat] and you will get away fine.