To Riot Staff...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dunebug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

I know this probably isnt the right forum for this, but I hope that all the people who come here to whine about the current store issues read this.

I sent an email to Riot support last night, as I am currently having an issue with my IP. Basically, it got reset to 0 after the store launched. I sent the email yesterday evening, not expecting to hear back for a few days. But sure enough this morning when I check my email, I had received an email back from one of the staff! Checking the timestamp, it had been sent shortly after midnight their time, on a weekend no less.

So I just wanted to shout out a quick thank you to the Riot Staff for working some supreme overtime to try and fix these issues for us!

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

11-22-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Thanks for the thanks :-P

Deathcrow

11-22-2009

Yeah, i have to admit, its not ALL bad.

Keep it up Riot. And also keep listening to our concerns ^^

Thanks!

Seraphim

The Council

11-22-2009

It was funny getting an email that late TBH. Even tho I can't use the store because I have the same problem, it makes me want to be more patient since I know they're working at it.

Thanks 8).

jmccaffrey

Master Recruiter

11-23-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

We are addressing this issue tomorrow, basically the stars aligned for a small group of users and they now have 2 store accounts. This is causing you to see your IP and RP values incorrectly. Tomorrow we will create a process to merge the accounts, and also make it impossible for this issue to occur again. After this is complete you should receive your points properly.