@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFinalAeon

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solance View Post
what is that item? never heard of it never ever saw anyone buy it or use it, must not exist.
I think you build it on Karma.

TheFinalAeon

11-01-2012

Bump because I believe in Miracles.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Fun fact: If you upgrade your Philosopher's Stone to Eleisa's Miracle before you sell it (if you sell it), you will end up with 10 more gold than if you sell the Philo Stone straight up.

Postal Miku

11-01-2012

Fun fact - if you plan on selling a Philo stone, upgrade it to Eleisa's then sell it

you gain 5 more gold

WHAT AN HAYNUS i got robbed by posting this as soon as i saw the title

I find small uses for it though, I use it a lot of the time with Nasus as my cheese "always farm never miss a Q" build where i buy CDR boots, Eleisas and a Frozen Heart with a HoG thrown in there somewhere

TheFinalAeon

11-01-2012

I've been considering making a build where I just build boots and 5 Miracles. Then I recover 125 HP and 100 MP every 5 seconds. AND I have a bunch of Tenacity that doesn't stack.

I think at this point I might be trolling my own thread. That's how sad Miracle is.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile Miku View Post
Fun fact - if you plan on selling a Philo stone, upgrade it to Eleisa's then sell it

you gain 5 more gold

WHAT AN HAUNUS i got robbed by posting this as soon as i saw the title

I fine small uses for it though, I use it a lot of the time with Nasus as my cheese "always farm never miss a Q" build where i buy CDR boots, Eleisas and a Frozen Heart
I can't tell if you're responding to me or not (before I edited- it's actually 10 gold, not 5).

Philo Stone sells for 400g (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...pher%27s_Stone)
Eleisa's Miracle sells for 910g (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...sa%27s_Miracle)

It costs 500g to upgrade the Philo, but adds 510g to the sell price.

Edit: nvm, you just didn't see my post, lol

FighterRanger

11-01-2012

Can we just lump in all of the tenacity items (other than Mercs) with it?

TheFinalAeon

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FighterRanger View Post
Can we just lump in all of the tenacity items (other than Mercs) with it?
Honestly, yes. C&D as well as Moonflair Spellblade are both completely junk items, in some ways even moreso than Miracle is.

Bikohoness

11-01-2012

For what it's worth, I actually encountered a situation the other night which was the first time purchasing this item made sense.

I was testing Elise builds and I was going for a maximum magic penetration build.
I started with Mpen Quints, Reds & blues, and 9/21/0 masteries (10% Mpen)
Sorc shoes, Haunting Guise, Abyssal Scepter and Void staff are all the magic pen items you can buy.
(I know the prevailing wisdom is not the equip Abyssal and Void staff at the same time)
After I got those items online, I was seriously lacking in mana/health regen and I was missing the tenacity from the merc treads I usually buy. So the miracle was exactly what I was looking for.
I finished off the build with Frozen Heart for CDR/mana pool and armor.

The result was moderately tanky, moderate CDR and her Human/Spider Q hit like a truck.

Viable build? Probably yes for a very good player (which I am not), but probably not for the rest of us mere mortals.

TheFinalAeon

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikohoness View Post
For what it's worth, I actually encountered a situation the other night which was the first time purchasing this item made sense.

I was testing Elise builds and I was going for a maximum magic penetration build.
I started with Mpen Quints, Reds & blues, and 9/21/0 masteries (10% Mpen)
Sorc shoes, Haunting Guise, Abyssal Scepter and Void staff are all the magic pen items you can buy.
(I know the prevailing wisdom is not the equip Abyssal and Void staff at the same time)
After I got those items online, I was seriously lacking in mana/health regen and I was missing the tenacity from the merc treads I usually buy. So the miracle was exactly what I was looking for.
I finished off the build with Frozen Heart for CDR/mana pool and armor.

The result was moderately tanky, moderate CDR and her Human/Spider Q hit like a truck.

Viable build? Probably yes for a very good player (which I am not), but probably not for the rest of us mere mortals.
Another problem. It's an item which you can't really use unless you have a high skill-level, and if you have a high skill-level then you're probably playing with something else anyway.

12345612 ... 33