Marquis Vladimir skin bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snooooooooow

10-30-2012

I just bought Marquis Vladimir, my favorite skin, but looks like something is missing. His blood ball disappears from his hand during the game and it doesn't reappear even after death.

Xoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

I've had this too. Kinda makes me sad

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

11-01-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Did you disconnect from the game? Any particular event that seemed to trigger the issue?

KevinDelMarr

11-01-2012

This also happens to Blood Lord Vlad, but you still see the white light that is normally behind it. Seems to randomly disappear, I think after recall but not sure exactly when. Doesn't reappear for awhile, but it certainly looks to be random. You would have to have it happen to have any idea, but even then unless you look for it you won't notice until it's gone

Aspros 182

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Yep, happens to me too. Furthermore, his model size is quite smaller than the others :/

MCXL

11-01-2012

Ult, die, I think triggers it.

All skins.

Mad Grey Wolf

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certainlyt View Post
Did you disconnect from the game? Any particular event that seemed to trigger the issue?
Hello, I have played Vlad for well over a year. I have noticed this for a long time. I guess I should have reported it. The blood animation in hand tends to vanish and not come back, or not be there at all. I never disconnect from games so I know that is not the case.

Badrick

11-01-2012

Certainlyt, this bug also causes the purple bubbles of poison above people's heads for Singed's poison trail and Teemo's toxic shot to disappear - although not the red and purple lines that surround the bubbles. I find that if one goes, they all go. It seems to be an issue with this particular bubbly effect.

Thanks for looking into this!

daiden

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooooooooow View Post
I just bought Marquis Vladimir, my favorite skin, but looks like something is missing. His blood ball disappears from his hand during the game and it doesn't reappear even after death.
This bug has existed for along time. I've seen it disappear right when the game starts (usually after going into the bushes) or after death. Doesn't come back.

I kind of like it, actually.

Skelly

11-01-2012

Same thing has happened to me with Blood Lord skin.