One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

10-29-2012

Quote:
-Jayce's fatass still didn't move, his nerfs were offset by DFG nerf.
Truly, truly outrageous. Speaking of which why is there no description about the fabulous Taric on your list.

HaIfhearted

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
That was a TArget ban, ZaberZ is quite the Teemo player
Teemo may have been a targeted ban against ZaberZ, but he is still an incredibly powerful champion who is at the very least borderline OP.

I personally consider Teemo a full-blown OP champion.

ricedream5

10-30-2012

I think Teemo might be THE most OP champion in dominion actually... the map control is just...wow. Not to mention with just sorcs + guise the shrooms does like 1/3 of a squishy's health.

ganjagod123

10-31-2012

I've been really digging rammus lately on dom, he just eats those ADs alive, love to see a game with 3 ADs or more, just taunt and sit there, save another taunt for when they get low hp and try to escape, good CC and taunt shutting down ability use for duration is quite OP, he's certainly an easy play, though he does get kited easily without high mobility items, I like his spot at the top of tier 2 top lane, and wonder what keeps him out of tier 1?

Tortferngatr

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjagod123 View Post
I've been really digging rammus lately on dom, he just eats those ADs alive, love to see a game with 3 ADs or more, just taunt and sit there, save another taunt for when they get low hp and try to escape, good CC and taunt shutting down ability use for duration is quite OP, he's certainly an easy play, though he does get kited easily without high mobility items, I like his spot at the top of tier 2 top lane, and wonder what keeps him out of tier 1?
Because:

1. Mages.
2. Malphite doing his tanking job better
3. Zilean and Kassadin doing his backcap job better.
4. Blitz doing his CC job better.

Redeemed In Fire

10-31-2012

I see someone hasn't played mages lately. Even post-nerf, the DFG active is still really worth buying if your job is to nuke someone down.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
I see someone hasn't played mages lately. Even post-nerf, the DFG active is still really worth buying if your job is to nuke someone down.
also, we are one patch away from league of mages on the crystal scar

konfetarius

11-05-2012

That won't happen until the penetration order swaps. And even then it could be league of Talon/Khazix.

Nny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

So how do people build Jayce on Dominion? I see a lot of people making fun of the TF SR Jayces.

Is it the generic AD bruiser build?

My build for basically any AD bruiser is

Boots
Brutalizer -> Last Whisper
MR (Hexdrinker/Qss)
AR (FH/Omen/Atmas)
HP
Situational last item (Probably a sheen to eventual TF if game goes on a long time?)

konfetarius

11-05-2012

Boots
Prospector
Brutalizer
Infinity Edge
Executioners

After which more or less situational. Upgrade Ghostblade, get Last Whisper, Get Defenses, or Stack Moar Damage.