Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taikero

10-31-2012

Game 2 speaks for itself. You deserved this.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
You were an ******* in those games.

And while they, to you, were just "Olaf [00:29:22] w/e just another person to report"

You, to them, were just "another person to report"

Enjoy your well deserved ban. I will enjoy my limited skins.
Oh god thanks for this post! It shows how people don't even truly read over the cards when they make their decisions. Or maybe you just misread, either way, why leave it up to mistakes like that to determine bans? I was the Olaf in that game and I said it about the Ashe that left the game at level 6 or so when we had a huge lead.

And it was K

10-31-2012

The ban was completely justified. Sorry if your mental disabilities prevent you from realizing it.

They make more money banning you to keep customers than they do keeping asswads like you that scare better customers away. Have fun getting your other accounts banned.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisid View Post
Game 1: Calling for false reports against Warwick = Auto punish for me.

Game 2: Calling for false reports against Blitz, telling Blitz to AFK at the tower and generally being a jerk to him all game for no good reason.

Game 3: Meh, nothing really offensive there.

Result - Punish.
Yeah, again the problem with the Tribunal is no context or pre-game chat. Simple explanation. I had to play Xin support because WW trolled and took jungle from me in the first game. Blitz WAS Afk at the tower, which is why I asked for a report and the chat was indicating he was AFK, not that I was telling him to. He left me to 2v1 in lane while chatting but not doing anything but dancing by tower.

iainB85

10-31-2012

Game 2 was pretty bad. You raged hard.

Doc Zenith

10-31-2012

Graves [00:26:51] Enjoy ban for harassment

I agree with what a few people have said, and I would punish you also.

Basballguy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I was actually on the "Buy RP" screen, when the application closed. Well you know what Riot? I am not gonna spend another dime on your game. I did get my reform card, and I don't deserve to get banned for two weeks based upon it. You are supposedly running a company right? Turns out that unfair bans that scare the average user into not wanting to spend their money is quite the business tactic. Look around the forums, Reddit, anywhere. The system you have in place is flawed, and you know it. But you don't care apparently. It will come to bite you in the ass sooner rather than later as more and more people, afraid for their account getting permanently banned over nothing, stop spending money on your game.

I find it hilarious how Froggen can verbally berate someone for 30 minutes straight, tell them to go die, and not get banned. He does this many games. I have watched his streams for the past two weeks and I have seen it at least three times. Still no ban or warning. But me, oh yeah the average nobody, I tell my intentionally trolling AFK Blitzcrank to help me in bottom lane, without even being CLOSE to as rude as this pro, and I get banned for it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5824253/#nogo
dude you need a hug and a time out from video games

CryoTyrfing

10-31-2012

Context is not needed. In a just word we could punish those who break the summoner's code, and if they were provoked by another person, then we would be able to ban them in the same button press. But unfortunately we can't, so we can only focus on the person actually in the tribunal, which is you. Regardless of whether or not you were provoked, you chose a poor way to handle the situation and broke the summoner's code.

8EqualsCapital D

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
Yeah, everyone that gets banned pretends they either have or were going to spend lots of money, thinking that will somehow get the ban lifted. And of course, you refuse to accept that you were in the wrong. I think that warrants a permaban. This guy isn't going to change.
Pretty much this.
Stating that you were about to spend money but now you won't has nothing to do with your ban. They're not thinking to themselves "Oh **** unban him he was going to spend $100"

B1tch Please

Ashreal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
Yeah, again the problem with the Tribunal is no context or pre-game chat. Simple explanation. I had to play Xin support because WW trolled and took jungle from me in the first game. Blitz WAS Afk at the tower, which is why I asked for a report and the chat was indicating he was AFK, not that I was telling him to. He left me to 2v1 in lane while chatting but not doing anything but dancing by tower.
I had to play bot lane Brand yesterday because our last pick locked Kat and refused to do anything but mid.

Guess what?

I did my best, didn't complain, and we demolished the other team.

It doesn't matter if we can't see pre-game chat. Either you got mad then, or you succumbed to the trolling and got mad later. Either way, you were a detriment to your team. I would also punish the WW for failing at champ select in Ranked if that is what happened, but that does nothing to justify your reactions.

1234567 ... 11