The true evolution

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aF Kayzar

10-31-2012

I would suggest that he no longer has to pay for his augments but rather gets a free augment upgrade for each point he puts into his ulti and when he hits level 18 he can pay for a "Total Augmentation" which upgrades his ulti and enough for an AP boost that its not such a handicap on his item build. His Q augment needs to be changed into something useful, maybe it returns mana to him as well as giving him that shield? And lastly fix the laser, it still is buggy and random.

Thank you for your time.

HeyLPG

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certainlyt View Post
This should be fixed. When was the last time you observed disappearing lasers?
It's stuff like this that makes me wonder if Riot even plays their own game.

Kigrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
You guys do this a lot, it feels like you don't actually play the game much when you don't notice bugs not getting fixed.

Icker

10-31-2012

Has any other Vik player out there with the Full Machine skin noticed a major drop in FPS during gameplay?

Immortal Witness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

At first when Viktor released I didn't care for him because I never saw anyone do well with him, but once I played him he became one of my favorite champs because pushing and harassing with Death Ray Is just so much fun.

Augment Death is Really the only augment that is worth buying because you need the extra damage on Death Ray to push minion waves. I recommend buffing Augment Power and Augment gravity to provide better incentive to take them.

Actually its not much of a buff but what if we switched the ability bonuses on Power and Gravity so that Power gained enhanced range and gravity sped up people who walked over it.

Enhancing the Range on Power Transfer would make it a more reliable harassment tool than Death Ray and reward Augment Power for lanes that require ranged harass.

If augment Gravity made gravity field speed up allies who walked on it it would open up the skill as an initiation tool for a more support oriented Viktor It would also give him a reasonable escape skill. (this might be too similar to Oriana's Command dissonance)

These are just my ideas for viktor. I would really not like to see any of his skills totally changed (maybe gravity field that spell is just so clunky) he just needs a little re-aranging in the hex core and augment department.

Edit: Also a sweet skin would not go amiss. Nothing theme altering, more like along the lines of Tryant Swain where he just gets cool new clothes and different particles. (would buy imediately)

Mechwarrior5

10-31-2012

Quote:
It happens nearly every game I play as him.

Cujomi

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigrax View Post
You guys do this a lot, it feels like you don't actually play the game much when you don't notice bugs not getting fixed.
I've never experienced the laser from Viktor disappearing and I've had him for a few weeks now.

Kikhan

10-31-2012

I do not think I posted in this before missed it apparently.

Really my main problem with Viktor is he does not compete well against the generally more mobile champs in the game. Since most teams have at least 2 highly mobile champs it plays against his more static nature of play. He is great with an aoe team with good intiation and cc control but, that is it unless you are playing on Proving Grounds where he is very strong.

I do not think you can really change his design to combat the semi mobillity meta that has developed. His kit is strong for what it is and depending on the match ups he can carry easily.

He has one of the highest overall AP ratios but, I think this makes up for him losing an item slot. If you give him a tier 3 upgrade to his augment I imagine his ratios will have to eventually be dialed down a little.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversprings View Post
It should be u target a person, minion, monster, or whatever you’re aiming at and it runs from u to them not aim a direction and hope u hit what you’re aiming for.
I also think his shield (Q) should last .5sec to 1 sec longer
'You should remove all uniqueness of the ability and any tactical decisions that need to be made.'

Tukoman

10-31-2012

As a non-Viktor player i like his E, but is bugg, i dont like his Q shield is cool but is risky in teamfighs, his w is ok, his ulti also, but i dont like been force tu use the Hex Core thats say i dont like his pasive, also he needs a Inspector Gadget based skin