Pls fix Elise....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsidiousIntent

10-30-2012

a champion with win ratio less than 30 % is going to be nurfed?
Diana was not at all underpowered at release and not many complained about her being powerless, but powerful.

PrincePapa

10-30-2012

I do not believe Elise needs to be buffed, nor does she need to be nerfed. Well played, she can be a terror to squishies, and her gap-closer is a nightmare (not forgetting how it seems to go way beyond the range of the visible circle), but she's not invincible or face-rolling everyone.

To whoever said if she popped in the air the rest of the team would be focused : Elise is not a tank, her job is not to be focused. In fact, it`s incredibly useful, because it forces the enemy team to focus someone else, allowing her to just drop on the carry and destroy him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsidiousIntent View Post
a champion with win ratio less than 30 % is going to be nurfed?
Diana was not at all underpowered at release and not many complained about her being powerless, but powerful.
Of course her current win ratio must be bad, when she just came out and a lot of people buy her and fail horribly with her. But well played, she can carry games hard.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I must have the worst memory in the world, because I remember Diana's win rate at 36% her first week, Rengar's win rate at 33% his first week.

Anyhow, that said: People haven't figured her kit out yet, and how to play her. She's just more skill oriented and I'm REALLY glad they are making champions that are harder to play.

Jayce took forever to be branded as OP on a side note, though his win rate was in the 40s his first week(assuming my memory is right).

Grahffz

10-30-2012

I think Elise E is kinda messed up. I was chasing leesin and he Flashed over a wall at dragon and Q red buff, Some how i was able to barley E him and catch him from dragon wall over to red camp. Like wtf? Insane range on E spider form.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

You caught Lee in the jungle? Yeah, see new Spider lady going to get nerfed.

InsidiousIntent

10-30-2012

I hope I am wrong guys, but is till think she needs smthing changed... There are so many things to change.. few mentioned above... Just a bit of change and she will be back to action again..

ThirdEyeCrow

10-30-2012

I like Elise, but I feel Riot did a lazy job with her. I mean how much testing did that actually do? Do they even try to compare new champs to other champions? I mean what exactly is the advantage to playing Elise? With other champions they have their strengths, and they're weakness. With Elise all I see is a decent caster, with more weaknesses than advantages. Sure, she has some nice chasing. But is that really enough to take the gold in a ranked game vs very experienced opponents? I'm not sure, what does everyone else think?

InsidiousIntent

10-30-2012

exactly my point

KingSnafu

10-31-2012

i played Elise on a friends 1100 account (mines in the 1700s) and even down there shes easily countered just mercury boots and her snares down to a speedbump time. They save flash for when you rappel if your jungling and they stay next to turret if your laning, Her burst damage is good against carries but any kill you would get from the ganks could be done easier with a different assassin because shes so much more dependent on items then the others and against any char that can take a hit like olaf or malphite (common counter jungles) shes gonna have to run away from that 1v1 everytime so any smart jungle is gonna gimp her from beginning and then ur dependent on ur team to fix it when its supposed to be them thats dependent on you in lane phase.

Everything she does is done better by a different champ and with less disadvantages and more survivability . Im still going to play her alot just because i loved the old spider queen mod shes based on but far as the character goes shes about as good as eve pre-rework and works pretty much the same as eve pre-rework get in get out and hope u dont die because if they catch you its over.

InsidiousIntent

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSnafu View Post

Everything she does is done better by a different champ and with less disadvantages and more survivability . Im still going to play her alot just because i loved the old spider queen mod shes based on but far as the character goes shes about as good as eve pre-rework and works pretty much the same as eve pre-rework get in get out and hope u dont die because if they catch you its over.
U are right on this one... she feels like eve pre-reworked... U really depend on items and there is a huge chance u are not getting out of any teamfight alive.. She is only really good at early gangs... In mid/late game she falls back...