Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Exquisite!" Evelynn exclaims. "But yes, you could use some shoes. My selection is rather limited in that regard but perhaps I have some nice heels... six inch?"
"Six inches? Ah, my only experience with heels has been one- or two-inch, but... sure, I'll try a pair." She smiles. "The way I see people walking in heels, it looks like fun- like stilts, but it'll at least be interesting to try."

Ask the Shadow

10-28-2012

"...I cannot truthfully say that I understand thy motives," Hecarim replied with a cocked brow, a mailed hand going to his chin. "The living possess such odd rituals and traditions. Regardless, I can imagine that it would be amusing to toy with them whenever the opportunity arises, though the definition of 'toying' is up to thy own interpretation. Torture or temptation are all well and good; though I now wonder as to the nature of mingling with the other undead amongst the League. Perhaps they too would be interested in attending something of a Harrowing romp..."

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

((bump))

Heil Teemo

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathyXFTW View Post
Sauntering on in as if he owns the place, Lavrin makes a beeline to Eve, making a very simple motion; he brings his hands down his attire, all the way down to his boots, signalling to his disaster of an outfit and giving her a questioning look. Giving an uproarious laugh, he looks to her, pleading in a ... maybe cute fashion?

Can you give me a hand? I dunno what the Devil I'm doin' with all of these clothes and jank. It's like I walked into a dark closet and got dressed. Er... no, actually, I'd still probably look better than this. It's like I walked into a dark closet with a wolverine in it.

True enough, the outfit that he's referring to (and wearing) is... well, nearly torn to shreds, leaving a bit of his toned physique out in the open. There are quite a few holes in the dark-green tunic he's wearing, as well as a few tiny slits in the thighs of his khakis. It's obvious he didn't do this intentionally, considering that there are a few very shallow gashes in his flesh where the holes in the fabric are made. Yet... he seems more concerned about his outfit. A strange one, this Lavrin.

Also, please tell me my dullard of a brother hasn't managed to find this little... establishment of yours yet. It'd be a real drag if I bumped into him here.

((Not sure on the policy of using OC's with your main account... not sure if people would be confused about which character I'm using, so I'll just put a link to the profile in every post so people are certain who I'm using?))
Evelynn knew a fashion disaster when she saw one. She didn't need her newest customer to point it out, though it was good he was at least aware of the catastrophe adorning his body... not a bad body, either.

"Please sir, I don't mean to be rude but while my prices are low, this isn't a charity. The soup kitchen is further down the street."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus appears in the store in a cloud of black smoke, starts coughing, and accidently knocks over one of the clothes racks. "Woops, hello there m'lady, I was wondering if you could tailor me a suit?"
"'Tis my specialty! What did you have in mind?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
"I think so, but I have one more request, if it's not too troublesome," he says, adjusting the hat on his head. "Seeing as you know who I am, I think I'd like some clothing better-suited to sneaking into various locations. Being a master of stealth yourself, I thought you'd be able to help."
Evelynn nodded and dipped below the counter. She returned a moment later and set down a bucket of black matte paint. "Strip."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he steps out of the changing rooms

"So, how do i look?"

he was wearing the suit, black boots, and the trenchcoat flowed over him like a shadow. His black hair draped dow to his soulders as if it was part of the clothing
"Stupendous! A definite improvement from... whatever that thing was you were wearing before." Evelynn smiles and offers a hammy thumb's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
"Six inches? Ah, my only experience with heels has been one- or two-inch, but... sure, I'll try a pair." She smiles. "The way I see people walking in heels, it looks like fun- like stilts, but it'll at least be interesting to try."
Unfortunately, Evelynn only had long heels, for they came from her "back room" and everything in there was designed to titillate. The heels in question were knee-length, stilleto spiked, and zipped up the side. "That's real leather, by the way."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
"...I cannot truthfully say that I understand thy motives," Hecarim replied with a cocked brow, a mailed hand going to his chin. "The living possess such odd rituals and traditions. Regardless, I can imagine that it would be amusing to toy with them whenever the opportunity arises, though the definition of 'toying' is up to thy own interpretation. Torture or temptation are all well and good; though I now wonder as to the nature of mingling with the other undead amongst the League. Perhaps they too would be interested in attending something of a Harrowing romp..."
"Honestly I'm surprised you did," Evelynn quipped, still scribbling on a large piece of parchment which served as the blueprints for this costume she was conceptualizing. "I suppose anything is possible, though perhaps only Lady Elise would enjoy herself. She is, after all, the only living among our stock... and our boss."

Evelynn said those last three words with a bit of contempt. True the Widowmaker wasn't technically alive herself, but Elise was a woman with a very much still-beating heart who had used her power and guile to assume a position of power. Evelynn's distaste for Elise was unapologetic, as well as laced with jealousy.

MathyXFTW

10-30-2012

Quote:
Evelynn knew a fashion disaster when she saw one. She didn't need her newest customer to point it out, though it was good he was at least aware of the catastrophe adorning his body... not a bad body, either.

"Please sir, I don't mean to be rude but while my prices are low, this isn't a charity. The soup kitchen is further down the street."
Oh cut the ****, Evelynn.

Lavrin sneers, producing a pouch of coins and jingling it for her in hopes that it'll pique her interest.

I look a mess, but I assure you, this isn't an everyday sort of situation for me. I got jumped by a couple of guys. I'm okay, though. Just need a change of clothes. I ain't some wandering vagabond on the street; I'm top-notch, baby. Noxian military personnel.

Evelynn's body wasn't bad either he notices as he tilts his head to the side, admiring the woman's physique. Contrary to his brother, he really doesn't make it all that hard to discern that he's checking her out. Shrugging, the Bowman takes her hand, pressing the bag of coins into the Widowmaker's palm.

I hear you're almost as good at getting men into clothes as you are at getting them out of clothes... I'm looking to see if this holds true.

Also, I hear my arrogant ******* of a brother Mathais is wanting to see you about something. What's that all about?

Xander Blade

10-30-2012

"thanks, glad you like it."

he rummages through his pack looking for his money.

"so, how much do i owe yah??"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Evelynn nodded and dipped below the counter. She returned a moment later and set down a bucket of black matte paint. "Strip."
James looks at Evelynn, confused.
"How is paint clothing?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

Ask the Shadow

10-30-2012

"Aye, 'twould be an honor indeed if Lady Elise were to accompany any others of the Shadow Isles in surveying this Harrowing festival." Hecarim carried on, seemingly oblivious to the bitterness in Evelynn's tone. Though he had more than enough experience in dealing with spirits to deduce emotions with impunity, he saw no reason to bring it up. After all, without Evelynn's aid he would be without any manner of festive adornment for the Harrowing, and even the Shadow of War knew that it would be unwise to anger the Widowmaker.

"As much as I look forward to her arrival and formal acceptance though, I must wonder. Does she come bearing news from the Ruined King?" Hecarim asked to nobody in particular. "I have waited long for news, but thus far the Isles have seen fit to remain mostly silent, save for such visitations by others of our kin..." Hecarim petered off after a moment, retreating into silent reverie before speaking again.

"Unless there is anything else thou require, or wish to speak of, I shall leave thee to thy work. The Harrowing draws nigh, after all."

Kurogano

10-31-2012

Quote:
"Indeed."
((Not True?))

He rubs the bottom of his chin. "Well then..." He pauses as he looks Evelynn over then loses the look of interest on his face. "Nevermind."

Heil Teemo

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
((Not True?))

He rubs the bottom of his chin. "Well then..." He pauses as he looks Evelynn over then loses the look of interest on his face. "Nevermind."
((XD I'm kidding. I'll give you a proper response soon.))