Have you been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue?

Yes, I have been experiencing somewhat/exactly the same issue 364 88.56%
Yes, I had experienced this issue but is no longer 16 3.89%
No, I have not had this issue before and have not yet experienced it 31 7.54%
Voters: 411. You may not vote on this poll

Reconnect issue - please read!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOTS HyperLust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Bump!

RegineAnn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Here's what I did: I launched the client entered my username and password then the reconnect button appeard. So I pressed it and wait for a couple of minutes like 10 or so then I logged out and logged back in and then there it's fixed for me. Try it out.

Mrdemolisher

10-30-2012

currently trying above fix, now to wait the 10 minutes

Mrdemolisher

10-30-2012

^nope, still didn't work either. i'm getting a bit desperate; hoped to play league today and yesterday since school was canceled due to the hurricane but haven't been able to at all...

SOTS HyperLust

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdemolisher View Post
^nope, still didn't work either. i'm getting a bit desperate; hoped to play league today and yesterday since school was canceled due to the hurricane but haven't been able to at all...
I really hope everything is alright and you and your family are safe!
-Thank you for commenting and letting some of us know that you have tried this and it did not work for you. We appreciate you letting us know. I am sure that a RIOT Support member has seen this thread as I have been making sure along with some of you others here in this thread helping to keep the thread to the top of the list. Thank you for this. We hope to soon find a solution as it has been over a week with no League. Once again thank you all that have voted and/or commented.

HyperLust

Leonyxar

10-30-2012

Bump, bump bump! I have the same issue, tryied all day to fix it. So far no one has done anything about it

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

10-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys, I'm really sorry you're experiencing this issue. I'm going to do some investigating and will talk to some folks about it.

Mrdemolisher

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperLust View Post
I really hope everything is alright and you and your family are safe!
-Thank you for commenting and letting some of us know that you have tried this and it did not work for you. We appreciate you letting us know. I am sure that a RIOT Support member has seen this thread as I have been making sure along with some of you others here in this thread helping to keep the thread to the top of the list. Thank you for this. We hope to soon find a solution as it has been over a week with no League. Once again thank you all that have voted and/or commented.

HyperLust
yep i don't live near ny/nj so the hurricane didn't hit too badly, but i'm close enough that school was canceled. lucky me i guess.

it's extremely encouraging to see a red post; i'll keep checking back on this thread as i have been for any other fixes that people have had work for them. thanks riot and hyperlust

Dr Apocalyptic

10-30-2012

I un-installed and re-installed my game and it actually fixed this for me. It was driving me crazy though.

Mrdemolisher

10-30-2012

Amazingly enough, reinstalling just fixed it for me too. It remains to be seen if I'll encounter this bug again but for now at least everything's working ok. Now I feel stupid for not trying to uninstall and reinstall earlier, lol but oh well. I'll keep checking back at this thread still