Season End FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

10-30-2012
10 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PallasAthens View Post
Yeggs, what about the accusations that a Riot Red was a friend of an Elo Booster(Not talking about Tryndamere), and that the posts detailing the Elo Boosters involvement with the Red were Deleted, unlike the Tryndamere case where Tryn himself said he would suspend the booster?
I actually don't know anything about the forum posts, but I do know that anyone who's identified by the Elo boosting analysis will be treated the same regardless of friendship with a Riot employee. Tryndamere's stance on the matter holds true for everyone.

PallasAthens

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
I actually don't know anything about the forum posts, but I do know that anyone who's identified by the Elo boosting analysis will be treated the same regardless of friendship with a Riot employee. Tryndamere's stance on the matter holds true for everyone.
Thanks for the speedy response. Hope you catch them all!

Zack Brownicus

10-30-2012

i heard something about if a low enough rated player was in a diamond rated team, they wouldn't get the diamond rewards, is this true?

johnfigley

10-30-2012

does every1 on a team get the 3v3 rewards or just the players that played

iPromi

10-30-2012

Quote:
Can u impliment a report feauture for elo boosted ppl? im at around 1800 elo experiencing many elo boosted ppl that got plat and decayed hard, playing carry roles and making the game free lose. And of course the other way around when they are on enemy team.
problem is even if i report them for something, they cant be banned from the tribunal, any suggestions?

Skoro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Yes, it's win 5 games with the team in the appropriate queue.
Thanks for the response!

A Nydus Worm

10-30-2012

Why are there no gold forum badges for this season. Ill ask again since you just ignored me

Skilliard

10-30-2012

Will rating subtiers like SILVER VI, SILVER V, and SILVER IV mean anything, or were they just announced to look interesting?

Not talking about the difference between bronze/silver/gold, but the difference between subtiers such as V and II. I know our rating partially carries over, but does achieving a subtier mean anything?

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

10-30-2012
11 of 24 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
Yegg, since Dominion Normal elo is not resetting, can you give an update on the status of Ranked Dominion?
We don't feel like adding ranked is the right way to support Dominion right now. We'd prefer to focus on growing the community first through supporting the map in other ways, and then we'll look at adding another queue.

Gigadunker

10-30-2012

Are you planning on changing the friends list back so we can see the current rating for people on our friends list?