New IP/RP Champion Price Reductions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Han Yolo Que

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

just bought cass like last week too

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Cool

Artemiss

10-30-2012

Can Riot at least give refunds to the people who bought the champions at full price? I bought cass for 6.3k IP and its not really fair that they do reductions and dont give back the IP back for the people that paid full price. But then again I can refund and buy again, but thats kinda dumb :<

Stark Midnight

10-30-2012

Never buying a champ wit RP anyway, so it doesn't change much for me.

ThePotatoProdigy

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQFT View Post
Can Riot at least give refunds to the people who bought the champions at full price? I bought cass for 6.3k IP and its not really fair that they do reductions and dont give back the IP back for the people that paid full price. But then again I can refund and buy again, but thats kinda dumb :<
The price you pay for being able to play it before others are able to save up 6300 ip.

liverpool2345

10-30-2012

only cass and kog?
bad news

EADragonMasterMF

10-30-2012

Even the price reduction of Cassiopeia, Kog’Maw, Corki, and Anivia; but it's still expensive Will those champs on the next sale?

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-30-2012
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightcaptain View Post
I just bought Kog'Maw about 5 days ago with IP, will their be compensation? Literally 5 days ago.
Yes, if you purchased these champions within the last two weeks (literally or otherwise), you will receive an automatic refund for the difference in the next several days. If it was longer than two weeks ago, you will have to use a refund token if you would like a refund.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-30-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Malk View Post
I'm really glad to see Riot finally working on changing the RP pricing on champions. It made no sense to have 6300, 4800, and 3150 IP champions all cost 975 RPs.

I know most people will only focus on IP reductions, but the RP reductions are a great move. Thanks!
Yes we are still trying out different RP prices on 4800 and 3150 champions to see what works for both players and Riot. We will have a final solution before the end of the year.

Omnigryphon

10-30-2012

Good thing I already own all of these -_-