Chinese Taric + Rework

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkyzFusion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Relaunch Taric with his Chinese art & skins, updated models, effects & particles. Thanks.
- From everyone who thinks Taric is excruciatingly painful to watch & buy. He needs to be saved.

xKiLlFrEnZyx

10-29-2012

Bump

RedLightCandle

10-29-2012

BUMP
i agree

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

10-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

taric will be interesting to update. we definitely want to update him, but i'm not sure exactly how we want to go about it. the tencent splash images are pretty epic in their own style, so they're helpful as a reference, but until we start working on his update we won't lock ourselves into a direction.

Fusrodahn

10-30-2012

Agreed. Taric needs a fabulous model to go with his truly, truly outrageous looks.

Simply X

10-30-2012

Just keep his joke the same and we're all good.

Yanoflies

10-30-2012

You are nothing but glass. Just waiting to be smashed.

DreadFox

04-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
taric will be interesting to update. we definitely want to update him, but i'm not sure exactly how we want to go about it. the tencent splash images are pretty epic in their own style, so they're helpful as a reference, but until we start working on his update we won't lock ourselves into a direction.
well why havent you gotten started?! he is my main support and while i agree with the recent twitch VU ( that needed to happen) i really think that the Gem Knight needs some love. He probably has the worst visual effects in the game at the moment (yes worse than Mord) and while i love the heimer update and other champions need VUs as well, taric desperately needs something. im not the only one who thinks this. Oh and his bloodstone skin needs a different voice over...

Kiyasu

04-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadFox View Post
well why havent you gotten started?! he is my main support and while i agree with the recent twitch VU ( that needed to happen) i really think that the Gem Knight needs some love. He probably has the worst visual effects in the game at the moment (yes worse than Mord) and while i love the heimer update and other champions need VUs as well, taric desperately needs something. im not the only one who thinks this. Oh and his bloodstone skin needs a different voice over...

It's a 975 skin. They don't do new vos for 975.