Nidalee's Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PizzaJacob

10-29-2012

Riot's been changing Champion artworks to their Chinese Artwork. Some are okay-okay like Ezreal but some are unnecessary like Cassiopeia because her old artwork is fine. I think they should change all of Nidalee's artwork except her witch one. Anyone agrees with me?

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

10-30-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

we agree that nidalee's splash images are in need of an update, though i think we'll probably want to do original works instead of using images from tencent. we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, which i hope is sooner than later—she's been coming up a lot recently it seems!

Falleth

10-30-2012

I would just wait for visual rework altogether, instead of just adding "patches" on problem.

Youso1337

10-30-2012

In the meantime, can you do something about her freaking spears? Hit like a truck even at point-blank range against targets with high MR, without a Void Staff.

Kinda anti-fun how they can deal more damage than a Syndra ult with one shot.

Private Waters

10-30-2012

I was about to post the same thing. But then I decided they were probably going to do it anyway

Duzenbury

10-30-2012

Nidalee's spear is quite fine as it is, it is easy to dodge if you pay attention. Her artwork should change though and she def. should start with her cougar shape shift....

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Don't change Pharoah Nidalee artwork please!

Stark Midnight

10-30-2012

I'm more worried about her in-game model then splash. Riot went full ****** and made her best skin a limited edition one with all the others looking like garbage from 2 years ago except Egyptian which is half-decent.

Uroboros

10-30-2012

I would love to see some sort of update to Nidalee. Artwork is great, remodel would be better. She's probably one of the worst looking ones now. Art-wise and model-wise.

xxX Iced Xxx

11-02-2012

Nidalee's in game model looks terrible. The only good one was the bewitching skin which was limited edition. Even so, the face look's like a crooked witch on that skin. It might be a difference in taste but im pretty sure the majority wouldn't want to play an "old hag". Now that the TPA and HotshotGG have brought the public's attention to Nidalee, it's about time that riot updated her skins and art aswell as intoduced newer and better skins that are here to stay. I say that because at least 3 of her skins are simply recoloured models with slight to no modifications to the model.