Honor FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beaumains

10-29-2012

The FAQ for the Honor system is still not working; the links appear to be dead ends, all of them. There are some good questions there that probably are FAQs, and I'm curious about Riot's answers to them. Please update/fix that asap.

MASTER USSR

10-30-2012

Honor system SHOULD be provided in ranked games ONLY...otherwise a lot of lowskilled players will have honorable marks...undeserved, as it is now.

Riot Evil Viz

Web Quality Expert

10-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
The FAQ for the Honor system is still not working; the links appear to be dead ends, all of them. There are some good questions there that probably are FAQs, and I'm curious about Riot's answers to them. Please update/fix that asap.
Do you know what browser were you using when this occurred? I'm unable to reproduce this but will keep an eye on it.

Cheers.

AbiwonKenabi

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER USSR View Post
Honor system SHOULD be provided in ranked games ONLY...otherwise a lot of lowskilled players will have honorable marks...undeserved, as it is now.
What? Just because you are unranked means you are not a decent player that makes the game better for everyone?

Because that is what the honor system is for. Not just an extra rank for the "elitists" out there.

Beaumains

11-14-2012

I lost track of this until recently, sorry for the delay in responding, and much thanks for getting back to me.

I've recently re-checked the FAQ, and it's still not linking/working properly. I'm using IE 9, with recent updates, Win 7 & most recent service pack (if that's important). I'll be sure not to lose track of this again; thanks!

The23rdPiGGuin

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumains View Post
I lost track of this until recently, sorry for the delay in responding, and much thanks for getting back to me.

I've recently re-checked the FAQ, and it's still not linking/working properly. I'm using IE 9, with recent updates, Win 7 & most recent service pack (if that's important). I'll be sure not to lose track of this again; thanks!
It's probably because you're using internet explorer. works fine on firefox chrome and opera.

Beaumains

11-26-2012

Thanks 23rd!

If that's the case, it should probably be brought to someone's attention, as a large percentage of players likely use Internet Explorer. Would appreciate official confirmation/feedback though.

Ziren101

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Viz View Post
Do you know what browser were you using when this occurred? I'm unable to reproduce this but will keep an eye on it.

Cheers.
IE9 for me and im having the same problem

Ziren101

01-07-2013

yah after reading all of this post and checking it myself IE9 doesnt work and it seems firefox and crome both work

Ziren101

01-07-2013

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...nor-system-faq

for all you guys who still want to see it