Ignore/Mute Command Not Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Billy Appel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2012

Whenever I try to use the ignore/mute commands in a game it results in an error message:

"ERROR - The user was not found in your friends list or in game"

I have made sure each time that I typed the names correctly, but it never works in game. I can use the ignore feature fine outside of games. This has been happening for a month or two.

Oaksilk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

Bump. I have this same issue.

MrDrews

10-24-2012

I have the same issue.

Myew

10-30-2012

This has been happening for quite a while it seems, many other threads on it as well. The only way to mute them is from the Tab screen. Please to fix. :c

Memorylame

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myew View Post
. The only way to mute them is from the Tab screen
...thanks for this I didn't know...my mute and ignore feature hasn't been working for months and months and months...If I get banned from raging I blame you Riot as I haven't been able to silence my tormentors for ages now and it is affecting my sanity...

jdubincident

12-06-2012

This affects me as well. It's really terrible. Thanks for the info on the Tab screen muting.