Bad map... All games 3 tanks win.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragnDave

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceVert View Post
It was WAY WAY WAY WAY less tankland.

Tanky DPS had advantage but here it's a requisite
False statement is false.

FDru

10-30-2012

I spam Teemo and win almost every game. Though, I am always being focused because of my horrible squishy builds, so I guess that is sort of like being a tank?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Vayne are teemo are good counters to bruisers, Irelia too, Irelia used to counter everything with the nerfs she counters everything but Teemo and Mundo.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimax View Post
this map.. is very very bad..! U wanna win??? only play whit 3 tanks! and you win..!

all queques have ONLY tanks.. this map its only for tanks

LEAGE OF LEGENDS Please back the old map.!
hahahahah My favorite combo is mundo/cho/riven.

So much slow between Cho/Mundo cant escape. The knock-up between Riven/Cho makes is impossible to get away. The synergy is amazing, cause anyone one of the 3 can jungle easily, and has strong ganking pressence. I mean I wish could find 2 others so we could constantly run this and just rule 3s.

Another strong 3s combo is Mao/Amumu/Rengar. The Slows/Snares/Stuns are so strong. Rengar E slow/ferocity max'd snare. Mao W snare. Amumu Q stun/R stun. Sooo strong.

Vesh

Game Designer

10-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

If anything, I'd say what looks to be winning currently is 2 bruisers + burst AP which is far from 3 tanks. You need to have serious damage to succeed in 3s and if you don't have high magic damage somewhere then you get countered by wardens mail and frozen heart.

Goggris

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
If anything, I'd say what looks to be winning currently is 2 bruisers + burst AP which is far from 3 tanks. You need to have serious damage to succeed in 3s and if you don't have high magic damage somewhere then you get countered by wardens mail and frozen heart.
I think the prevailing strategies will be 2 bruisers + AP Burst

or

Bruiser, AP support/carry, AD Carry

My team's success has been with 2 Bruisers + AP, and we have pooped on the triple tank teams.

infinite azure

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
But there is no reason to have burst AP since you can't kill bruisers with burst AP.

Sustained AP, like Diana, rumble, ryze, vlad, amumu, cho

far stronger when killing other brusiers, tankier, and essentially an AP bruiser.

Rekesh

10-30-2012

My team has been running 2 brusier and a ap bot we are one game from diamond and have beaten 2.4k elo players consistently as well as top rated 3s teams. Although there were a few interesting comps we vsed that proved strong such as a riot team that went kayle janna and cho(kudos for that comp we laughed at it but you played it well) and a team that went vayne nunu and cho. from what I have seen cho renekton olaf and garen have been very strong picks in the new 3s. but it really hasn't changed much what was good in last 3s is just the same in new 3s

Krystalnacht

10-30-2012

This map promised to balance out the playing field so that some of the lesser used squishy champs could be played effectively. However with the intense gank/pvp pressure there really isnt a lot of time to let them build up before being totally stomped by tanky bruisers. Yet even with the emphasis on ganking and intense pvp i have not seen a reduction in total game time played. I personally prefer more of a thinking game than just a gankfest, which is what this new map is. So, after hundreds of dollars spent on champs and skins over the years, i have sadly realized my passion for this game has been diminished because of this new map. I am a daily player, and couldnt wait to play every chance i got. most days i would play 20-30 games. Not anymore...i had to break down and buy the new WoW expansion because i cant stand to pug 5s and i can only take 1-2 matches on the new TT map before getting totally fed up with it.

UsetheForkLuke

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
I think the prevailing strategies will be 2 bruisers + AP Burst

or

Bruiser, AP support/carry, AD Carry

My team's success has been with 2 Bruisers + AP, and we have pooped on the triple tank teams.
Played PvP on TT for the first time last night, and it was exactly that: Garen, Xin and Elise, Xin and Garen both sported frozen mallets off the bat, no way to escape, and incredibly tough to kill. And once they got a little bit ahead, it was done. Actually kinda boring to think that this will be the main way to win.