Riot Lyte - Tribunal ban with both cases on my Reform Card been from before a ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1s2q3z24adamfgqo

10-28-2012

Hi help and support, Sorry I posted here rather than the tribunal forum but this account isn't level 5 and I Just needed to find a way to post on the forums D:.
I have waited 3 days for Support to process my ticket(s) and their latest answer was more of a case of a misunderstanding so I'm here to try to get Lyte to respond(might not happen, this might get down voted? I'm not sure but I'd like a chance to clear up my current two week ban).
Basically a quote from Lyte applies to my current ban

"If you are banned by the Tribunal, it no longer counts any games prior to the ban for any future Tribunal cases."

Pharmacological

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

You could just stop being a jerk to people trying to have fun and all of your troubles would vanish - also this board isn't relevant to your topic, please don't post here.

1s2q3z24adamfgqo

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT Epinephrine View Post
You could just stop being a jerk to people trying to have fun and all of your troubles would vanish - also this board isn't relevant to your topic, please don't post here.

I understand this board isn't relevant but I don't exactly have a method of posting on the tribunal board with no account above level 5 since my mains banned.

1s2q3z24adamfgqo

10-29-2012

4 hour bump, mainly because I'm about to sleep and I hope somehow this reaches Lyte or someone from Riot who understands.
Again-- I'd like to apologise to the people who feel this doesn't belong here but I don't have a level 5 smurf to post anywhere else and my support ticket was misunderstood.

Kaalika

10-29-2012

OP may have a valid point.

1s2q3z24adamfgqo

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaalika View Post
OP may have a valid point.

thank you for atleast reading it all and realising I might actaully not be like the rest of the people trying to get out of their bans atm.
I've waited 5days for support and can't even post on the right forum but I hope somehow a rioter sees this :/

1s2q3z24adamfgqo

10-30-2012

bump to try summon Lyte today? Just want an answer!.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-30-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I took a look into your account and it looks like your bans are justified; however, could you tell me the exact dates you were banned and the e-mails you received?

I'll double check the data at the office.

PaRaDoXaL 2

11-01-2012

Once this guy looked at your cases and seen you deserved a ban, it was over.

Hes not gonna spend any more time on this dude. Sorry.

ROMULUSROMULUS

11-02-2012

I talk a lot of ****, so if you got banned you must be really really bad. However I often regret my behavior so i think there is room for reform for people like you. MODS I GIVE YOU THE THUMBS UP ON THE UNBAN AND MAY IT NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.