The nail in the coffin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

With their release of Co-OP vs AI in the new TT format, I think it's safe to say Riot has ignored the complaints and is moving forward with their remake of TT. With that said, I won't be going on and on about how they need to leave both maps available or scrap the new one and only freakin' fix what was wrong with the old one...

But I'll say this: I've been extremely proud to be part of the community LoL had to offer and was always looking forward to supporting Riot through RP purchases, voting for them when they were nominated for awards or watching the streams. I've honestly never been disappointed with where they were taking the game until the TT remake. It's not much coming from 1 guy, but I'm never buying RP again. They literally killed the one map I spent the major part of a year on.

I don't wanna write a lot of paragraphs going on endlessly about what they did with the map, it's already plastered all over the forum. I just wish they would sit down and read everything the community has said and realize it may have been a screw up. Give us our map back Riot...what the hell?

DragonEpico

10-29-2012

But i love the new TT. And so many more people do too.

PurpleURP

10-29-2012

why cant we leave both maps?
i think that the player base for the new one and the old one are mutually exclusive
no harm no foul riot, just give us our map back or you are giant ****** bags that only care about your own egos

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEpico View Post
But i love the new TT. And so many more people do too.
And many people don't. How hard is it to leave us with two maps? The new one can be Shadow Isles and appeal to the player base that actually likes the type of action going on in it, while still leaving the old 3s to their rather large player base.

Naud

10-29-2012

So the fact that you love the new map means they should ignore the large outcry of people saying that the new 3s map should be an additional map instead of it being a replacement?

DragonEpico

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Burns View Post
With their release of Co-OP vs AI in the new TT format, I think it's safe to say Riot has ignored the complaints and is moving forward with their remake of TT. With that said, I won't be going on and on about how they need to leave both maps available or scrap the new one and only freakin' fix what was wrong with the old one...

But I'll say this: I've been extremely proud to be part of the community LoL had to offer and was always looking forward to supporting Riot through RP purchases, voting for them when they were nominated for awards or watching the streams. I've honestly never been disappointed with where they were taking the game until the TT remake. It's not much coming from 1 guy, but I'm never buying RP again. They literally killed the one map I spent the major part of a year on.

I don't wanna write a lot of paragraphs going on endlessly about what they did with the map, it's already plastered all over the forum. I just wish they would sit down and read everything the community has said and realize it may have been a screw up. Give us our map back Riot...what the hell?

Haeval

10-29-2012

Us being ignored is unacceptable. I expected better of Riot. I really did. >.>

Bump this thread (link below) for answers from Riot plz. Don't let us be ignored!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post30779522

The Harlequin

10-30-2012

Up

CaptainAMorgan

10-30-2012

I feel the same. They wont be seeing any of that money I was going to put in.

To make this all worse I put money in before I saw the remake because of how excited I was...

Don't ever do that.. Ever.

Not another dime RIOT till you give US the map back.

Relytmai

10-30-2012

Riot give this man his map back!