Shadow Isles Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrrationalNoob

10-29-2012

This is just my take on what champions are good from my experience and what I have observed. Your milage may vary.

God Tier

Darius, Singed, Katarina, Jayce, Lee Sin, Mundo, Jax, Riven, Olaf

Tier 1

Teemo, Nunu, Cassiopeia, Shyvana, Yorrick, Renekton, Xin, Garen, Khazix, Rengar, Kayle, Poppy, Zyra, Ryze, Malphite, Orianna, Cho Gath, Rammus, Tryndamere

Tier 2 Rumble, Shen, Garen Lulu, Kennen, Wukong, Ezreal, Corki, Vladimir, Pantheon, Vayne, Nocturne. Galio, Hecarim, Karthus, Heimerdinger, Mordekaiser, Akali, Ryze,

Tier 3 Everyone Else For now.

Severe Disadvantage tier: ZIlean, Veigar, Sona, Taric, Nasus, Draven, Varus, Twitch, Leona, Sivir, Tristana, Ashe, Kog Maw, Caitlyn, Xerath, Alistar, Sejuani, Twisted Fate, Swain

This list is still under construction and I welcome input and criticism.

IrrationalNoob

10-29-2012

let me know what you think.

Murgiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Nunu stills at tier 1, teemo isnt that good unless you already feed him or your team comp have no gap closers.

IrrationalNoob

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murgiu View Post
Nunu stills at tier 1, teemo isnt that good unless you already feed him or your team comp have no gap closers.

I feel like teemo is one of the few champions that can change a fight around in mid game because of his shroom presence in his own jungle. Vision is at a premium and it bumps him up a tier from where he would otherwise be due to his average early game.

I agree nunu is really good.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
I feel like teemo is one of the few champions that can change a fight around in mid game because of his shroom presence in his own jungle. Vision is at a premium and it bumps him up a tier from where he would otherwise be due to his average early game.

I agree nunu is really good.
Teemo doesn''t offer the amount of vision People are crediting him for if he doesn't rush a Hextech sweeper, Even if he is going on-hit dps Teemo he needs to get the item i order to achieve vision. The junge control due to mushroom placement is true though.

Elodin

10-29-2012

I'd say Riven is high tier 1. She's extremely powerful, but against other members of god-tier like Jax, Singed, Olaf, Mundo, she'll have problems.

Also, with the inclusion of the Wicked Hatchet, Mundo's regeneration can be shut down pretty hard. Not saying it makes him worthless by any means, just that his ult can be easily countered. He's probably still extremely high tier though.

Peligrad

10-29-2012

Jayce, Jax, Mundo and Kat are being over-valued. Tier 1 material.

Xin and Shyvanna are being under-valued. God-Tier Material.

Shen is likely a tier 1 or 2 champion.

Poopy is poopy, she needs too much gear for this format. Cho is pretty bad too. He needs too much farm and things like speed relics absolutely wreck his effectiveness.

The Hextech Sweeper pretty much makes anyone stealth based useless...

Darius, Singed, and Lee are all strong picks. I'd say that Singed is exceptionally strong with his new torch. Lee is exceptionally strong because his shield is a nearly guaranteed escape since the map is so small while he is exceptionally good at ganking and executing enemies. Darius's early game stats are unmatched and so much emphasis is put on the early game in this format...

IrrationalNoob

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Jayce, Jax, Mundo and Kat are being over-valued. Tier 1 material.

Xin and Shyvanna are being under-valued. God-Tier Material.

Shen is likely a tier 1 or 2 champion.

Poopy is poopy, she needs too much gear for this format. Cho is pretty bad too. He needs too much farm and things like speed relics absolutely wreck his effectiveness.

The Hextech Sweeper pretty much makes anyone stealth based useless...

Darius, Singed, and Lee are all strong picks. I'd say that Singed is exceptionally strong with his new torch. Lee is exceptionally strong because his shield is a nearly guaranteed escape since the map is so small while he is exceptionally good at ganking and executing enemies. Darius's early game stats are unmatched and so much emphasis is put on the early game in this format...
Darius actually has an average level 1 fight compared to the rest of the got tier cast besides kat. It is his ability to be incredibly tanky and put out incredible amounts of damage and clean up team fights. Even if he is focused first to stop his cleanup he will likely survive long enough to execute a person. He is also excellent at bringing down a fed champion and surviving a small snowball on the opposing side while also being ridiculous at snowballing himself.

I don't think Kat is being overvalued at all. Yes her level 1 is average at best but she will put out great damage while being incredibly hard to bring down due to the speed burst on W. A good Kat player is god tier.

Jayce might be overvalued. But percent hp hammer disengages are still really strong. He is known for his strong early game and does not have any falloff. With the long lanes, the acceleration gate is really good. Excellent at shoving the lane for an invade.

Shyvanna has really really fast jungle clear and naturally tanky stats. I think she is really strong and is thus tier 1. I have not been seeing her a must ban or must first pick though which is what I feel god tier should generally represent.

Xin is good. Same critique for shyvanna.

CyanShock

10-29-2012

Tryndamere teir 1 at least

IrrationalNoob

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanShock View Post
Tryndamere teir 1 at least
I actually forgot to put him there. I don't think he is god tier due to spinning through walls not being as good. I think he is probably better then some of the tier 2 champs.