Four Day WCG Booth Schedule

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

09-24-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Come to Los Angeles and visit the League of Legends booth at WCG Sept 30 to Oct 3. We’ve planned a ton of fun contests for our fans each day and we look forward to meeting you in person and giving you awesome free stuff. You can also buy a special edition WCG LoL t-shirt and we can even display any fan art you bring!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday
Shoutcaster – Phreak

9:00 – 10:00 Newbs at Nine:
Newbs at Nine gives new players a chance to learn how to pick a lane, level-up, and kill a nexus.

10:00 – 12:00 WCG Opening Ceremonies

12:30 – 2:00 Champion Dance Contest:
Dance like your favorite champ to win epic prizes and gain entry to a game with Riot employees.

2:00 – 3:30 Champion Impression Contest:

Voice your favorite champions for a chance to win cool free stuff and play with some Rioterz! We welcome taunts, jokes, and any other favorite quotes. MUNDO!!!!!

4:00 – 5:00 Riot Grudge Match:
Lima Beans vs Guinsoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday
Shoutcaster – RiotJeffJew, Morello, and nikasaur
9:00 – 10:00 Newbs at Nine

10:00 – 11:30 Champion Dance Contest:
Dance like your favorite champ to win epic prizes and gain entry to a game with Riot employees.

10:00 – 11:30 Trivia Game:
Can’t talk like a champ? Have zero dance moves? We have a contest for you! Get quizzed on lore, maps, and other LoL minutae and you can win something! Oh, and we will want to play against you afterward.

2:00 – 3:30 Champion Impression Contest:
Voice your favorite champions for a chance to win cool free stuff and play with some Rioterz! We welcome taunts, jokes, and any other favorite quotes. YARR!!!!!

4:00 – 5:00 Riot Grudge Match:
RiotJeffJew vs Loote

Saturday
Shoutcaster – RiotJeffJew, Morello, and nikasaur in the booth; Phreak for grand finals

9:00 – 10:00 Newbs at Nine
10:00 – 11:30 Champion Impression Contest:
Voice your favorite champions for a chance to win cool free stuff and play with some Rioterz! We welcome taunts, jokes, and any other favorite quotes. VICTORY AWAITS!!!!!

11:30 – 12:30 Rap Battle and Cosplay:
Hells yeah.

2:00 – 5:00 WCG League of Legends Grand Finals

Sunday
Shoutcaster – Phreak

9:00 – 10:00 Newbs at Nine ]

10:00 – 11:30 Champion Impression Contest:
Voice your favorite champions for a chance to win cool free stuff and play with some Rioterz! We welcome taunts, jokes, and any other favorite quotes. COME TO MUNDO!!!!!

3:00 – 4:00 Play with Riot

4:00 – 6:00 Closing Ceremony

Archermog

09-24-2010

Ezreal dancing go

Phreak

Shoutcaster

09-24-2010
2 of 3 Riot Posts

OMG I'm so excited. I can't believe I get to go, meet Riot employees, and get Riot Police Singed. WOOOOOOOO!

Hopefully Jeff Jew isn't wearing his shirt.

Necrotroph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Silly Phreak you are already are an employee and i thought Jeff Jew never wears a T-shirt.

I just hope he MAN DROPS to WCG

ItzKill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Oh yeah Phreak shout casting again.

09-24-2010

Nah I would like to be there so much :P ... just bad luck that I live at the other side of the world

DragonArmy

09-24-2010

I almost went, however, it was going to cost around $700 for four days with flights and hotels. =/

AbominableToast

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatarrs View Post
Nah I would like to be there so much :P ... just bad luck that I live at the other side of the world
I feel you man, Its slightly depressing watching how all the awesome things Happen in america...

(P.S Host something in NZ I could totally carry the crowd on my enthusiasm alone)

Pippy

09-24-2010

Will there be streaming of some sort?

Best Minion

09-24-2010

When will Riot stop over in NYC?
We have the jacob javits center waiting for you here!!!\
LOLCON!

12345 ... 6