if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sospacily View Post
Do u have any tips on how to build rengar and use him im having trouble
brutalizer bonetooth trinity GA frozen mallet

nuke squishies with your ult

are you jungling or top?

Mufasafied

Recruiter

10-28-2012

I just had a game playing Cho'gath vs Volibear top. They also had a Maokai jungler.

I died once to a level 2 gank. Voli bought double dorans shields and boots, Mao just had boots and Heart of Gold.

These two literally started tower diving me, when I was full hp sitting under my turret, and getting away without a death, even when I was landing rupture/feral screams on both of them.

How do I deal with volibear/maokai killing me from full hp under my turret? I started buying nothing but defensive items but it literally made no difference at all. I don't know what to do in this situation.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasafied View Post
I just had a game playing Cho'gath vs Volibear top. They also had a Maokai jungler.

I died once to a level 2 gank. Voli bought double dorans shields and boots, Mao just had boots and Heart of Gold.

These two literally started tower diving me, when I was full hp sitting under my turret, and getting away without a death, even when I was landing rupture/feral screams on both of them.

How do I deal with volibear/maokai killing me from full hp under my turret? I started buying nothing but defensive items but it literally made no difference at all. I don't know what to do in this situation.
leave the lane go gank bot. take drag. let them take your tower or something.

tbh tho cho is really great against divers. a well placed rupture can ruin a dive and turn it into a kill for you

Ynette

10-29-2012

Please don't think bad of me, I'm new here, but I have to ask something kind obvious.. what's the best way to maximize your amount of IP after a match? I've noticed that the shorter the match, the less IP. Surrender = less IP.

ExecutionerKen

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynette View Post
Please don't think bad of me, I'm new here, but I have to ask something kind obvious.. what's the best way to maximize your amount of IP after a match? I've noticed that the shorter the match, the less IP. Surrender = less IP.
The IP gain is depend on the time, not due to anything else

From 25 minutes to 45 minutes, the longer the game is, the more IP you get, however, getting pass 45 minutes will remain the same as 45 minutes.

Edit: Cardboard, how do you think about using BT instead of Trinity on Rengar? It seems to me that you have stronger sustain and the purpose is about the same, only reason I will go for trinity is that tiny bit of health.

JUNGLE OR DIE

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
brutalizer bonetooth trinity GA frozen mallet

nuke squishies with your ult

are you jungling or top?
im top whats ga?

Bravest Leader

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynette View Post
Ken was correct, more time played= more ip.

You also get a victory bonus and a first win of the day bonus so be sure to win at least one game every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sospacily View Post
im top whats ga?
guardian angel. Since you are playing top, when you hit 6, clear your waves and kill your lane opponent or clear your waves and gank mid with your ult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
The IP gain is depend on the time, not due to anything else

From 25 minutes to 45 minutes, the longer the game is, the more IP you get, however, getting pass 45 minutes will remain the same as 45 minutes.

Edit: Cardboard, how do you think about using BT instead of Trinity on Rengar? It seems to me that you have stronger sustain and the purpose is about the same, only reason I will go for trinity is that tiny bit of health.
Rengar already has good sustain and I think getting a BT for sustain isn't really needed when trinity gives you the same, possibly more damage, plus movement speed plus the damage proc.

And also every rengar i see who gets a thirster gets wrecked.

Duhizy

10-29-2012

mundo vs lee sin 1v1 in jungle, i asked oddone once on his stream chat once and he told me that lee cant invade a mundo because mundo will just wreck him and yet everytime i try to 1v1 a lee as mundo at early level invades i end up losing, i kit properly with cleavers and have the standard mundo runes and masteries( 0/21/9). Even after 6 it feels like i cant really fight him because he just kicks me away if hes ever at a disadvantage and ward hops over baron pit lol. Am i doing something wrong or does mundo just lose to lee 1v1?

Bravest Leader

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
mundo vs lee sin 1v1 in jungle, i asked oddone once on his stream chat once and he told me that lee cant invade a mundo because mundo will just wreck him and yet everytime i try to 1v1 a lee as mundo at early level invades i end up losing, i kit properly with cleavers and have the standard mundo runes and masteries( 0/21/9). Even after 6 it feels like i cant really fight him because he just kicks me away if hes ever at a disadvantage and ward hops over baron pit lol. Am i doing something wrong or does mundo just lose to lee 1v1?
What skill are you leveling first?
what are your items?
do you have red? dies he? how healthy are you?

Bravest Leader

11-01-2012

My stream quality has improved.

check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/thecardboardowl