@Riot. Thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haeval

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3kGT View Post
Been looking to quit this game for a while, just spending what I feel is too much time playing it. Just over 2000games played. The funny thing was 3v3 was all myself and a few of my friends enjoyed, and you ruined that for us. So this is my chance to quit the League and give it up. Time to take up a new hobby. Was fun while it lasted. TT was a great map, shame it's gone. I hearby officially ask Riot to delete my account. Thanks.

I'm almost at this point. I'll stick around the forum for a while, trying to get the old map back. I might even throw in a couple ranked 5's with a few friends that I have playing history.

The thing is, I played 98% 3's, and now I have problems not throwing up my lunch every time I even see adverts of the new map. 2% was ranked ques on 5's with a friend or two.

Now the 98% is gone, and there's a little bit of time left that I'll even try to get it to change, and then I'm just out.

So yeah, thanks for screwing us over, Riot.

My3kGT

10-28-2012

Quote:
haters gon hate. leave then. most people like it
I can assure you this isn't about hating. While a large majority of the 3v3 players would likely choose the old TT over the new one, we would also support the new one and give Riot feedback and opinions as well gladly.
The reason why TT players are upset is in no way the new map, but the decision by Riot to remove the beloved map we 3v3 players enjoyed so much and forcing us to play their new map. And that is where the problem stems.
Look at it like this, imagine you have a favorite icecream flavor, but the store you buy it from has it replaced with a flavor they claim is better, yet you don't enjoy. Would you still buy it and eat it simply because it's the only option? Of course not, if you don't like it, you won't get it.
Simple illistration, but I think it hits the nail on the head, does it not?

Joe Krake

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFeetio View Post
TT has to many bruisers. I know. lets make a map with less escapes, no wards, and frequent king of the hill objectives. that will show those bruisers. ohh wait.

but wait, theres more. lets make more lifesteal and a ad spellvamp item. show those squishy champions whose boss.

it's a plan by riot to release a bruiser only map. heck the last 5 champions they released are pretty much only damage dealers. Will we ever again get a tank or support character?

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3kGT View Post
I can assure you this isn't about hating. While a large majority of the 3v3 players would likely choose the old TT over the new one, we would also support the new one and give Riot feedback and opinions as well gladly.
The reason why TT players are upset is in no way the new map, but the decision by Riot to remove the beloved map we 3v3 players enjoyed so much and forcing us to play their new map. And that is where the problem stems.
Look at it like this, imagine you have a favorite icecream flavor, but the store you buy it from has it replaced with a flavor they claim is better, yet you don't enjoy. Would you still buy it and eat it simply because it's the only option? Of course not, if you don't like it, you won't get it.
Simple illistration, but I think it hits the nail on the head, does it not?
A perfect explanation for how we all feel about this so called "update." Adding to that story however, you have ignorant children harassing you for not liking the new ice cream flavor more and for expressing your opinion on the old flavor while the shop owner is telling you "its better you'll like it more."
To the shop owner: you're making the exit door sweeter than either flavor of ice cream
To the ignorant children: you are the real haters