Best offensive tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MK 47

09-24-2010

I play chogath with 0-21-9 and most ap runebook...Believe me its very effective.
Olaf is good as well if u put a sunfire cape with a mallet on him and want to convert hp to damage with an atmas impaler u will own as well!

A Velociräptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Thornmail Rammus. You rip through squishies like mad. And, they can't cast spells or anything for 3 seconds so they sit there autoattacking. It's fun.
Also, I'd definitely agree with AP Amumu as a high dps tank.

Siegfryd

09-24-2010

Rammus is the best at backdooring towers, that's offensive.

Deaths

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Garen is currently the superior off tank, just don't expect to play him in a ranked game.

Otherwise Udyr or perhaps Mundo.

ozm0tik

09-24-2010

Hmm well im primarily looking to play ranked. Plan to main this aswell.

Looking for something that can just be semi versatile for solo queue as a tank.

Dianetics

09-24-2010

I like Gragas personally. Your playstyle can be defensive and offensive at the same time. Hug a tower and chuck those barrels. Then when they're low flash in and use your combo.

A Tryhardosaurus

09-24-2010

Garen as a tank is pretty garbage. Yeah you get kills, for the first 30 min, afterwards you're just asking for the enemy team's attention so they can focus on you instead of your teammates (tank's job). Even when you try so hard to get their attention, your damage is still not viable enough. The best tanks I would say are Cho, Shen, and Rammus. These tanks actually offer a mix to the gameplay. Shen and Rammus have awesome taunts. Rammus has his aoe damage ult, Shen has his ganking/protecting ult along with his dagger for hp regen and his taunt. Cho'Gath on the other hand, has his knockup slow along with the best silence in the game and one of the strongest, if not strongest, damaging ult along with his large HP. Definitely look into one of those 3 for great offensive useful tanks.

KaXaSA

09-24-2010

gragas

when you see it you'll **** bricks

DepTii

09-24-2010

Rammus with max CDR: Powerball > Shield > Tremors > Taunt > Repeat (minus the tremors)

DarkSkyWings

09-24-2010

Olaf - Garen - Kaiser - Cho Gath