Evelynn, Fashionista Extraordinaire

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Shadow

10-27-2012

"Aye, perhaps a less material, less natural route would be for the best," Hecarim noted with a nod. "After all, neither we nor the Horseman were thought to be beings of this world. We need keep our heads down among the flocks of the living, no..."

With Evelynn's measuring done, Hecarim was more free to look about the shop. Needless to say, it was certainly interesting to see what other projects the Widowmaker had gotten herself involved in.

"Hmm...I take it that ye have had a great deal of interaction amongst the living through thy business?"

Heil Teemo

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
Evelynn's next presentation was certainly more in terms that Syndra found to her liking. The design that was shown wasn't incredibly different from the type of wear that she was used to, yet it still had a somewhat exotic feel by her standards.

"Mmm...yes, this one is nice," Syndra noted, a finger at her chin. "Though, if I may?" The index finger of her other hand pointed forward to the gown, a trickle of energy flowing down it. Upon meeting the fabric, the dark power seemed to mingle with the silvery gown, the slightly darkening sections almost appearing to ripple. "This...is alright? It's reversible, but..."
"It's fine with me. Once you buy it, you can cut two holes in the chest for all I care." Evelynn laughed then immediately adopted a mask of stoicism. "But don't. That would be a crime against fashion."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he looks at the longcoat and suit, nodding in admiration

"quite nice if i say so myself. this will definitely be less stuffy then my suit of armor, and in time for halloween as well. just let me change into this and make sure everything fits"

he brings the suit into the changing rooms
"Of course. Take your time." Evelynn watched Nevin disappear into the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Crow View Post
James nods his thanks.
"By all means, finish the letter," he says, smiling. "She's been so slow on the uptake lately."
Evelynn chuckles and nods. "I will then, but let's get you settled first. Is everything to your liking?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Kidnapper View Post
Blitzcrank appears and inquires quite childishly,

Blue lady, may you tailor me a handsome cape that makes me look important?

- Blitzcrank, the Corporate Not Dr. Mundo Golem
Hoping that Orianna isn't here for Blitzcrank's arrival, Evelynn gives his build a cursory inspection then whistles. "My, you have some broad shoulders."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"Are you sure." Tryndamere scratches his head. "I would feel bad if you did all of this for me without any reward."
"No reward?" Evelynn's eyes widen. "No reward?! I'll have you know that the satisfaction of my customers is my reward! Money? Pah!" Evelynn gives Tryndamere a dismissive gesture. "Money is no option for me. To create... that is my monetary compensation!"

Cue peppy music, flag backdrop, and dramatic pose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
Del takes the dress, nodding in thanks, and heads into the changing room. She leaves her boots on (an awkward contrast to the elegance of the garment), and turns to look at herself in the mirror. It's... not bad, she muses, and, draping the rest of her clothing over her arm again, she steps out.

"Is this okay? I don't have any shoes other than these, but...."
"Exquisite!" Evelynn exclaims. "But yes, you could use some shoes. My selection is rather limited in that regard but perhaps I have some nice heels... six inch?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
"Aye, perhaps a less material, less natural route would be for the best," Hecarim noted with a nod. "After all, neither we nor the Horseman were thought to be beings of this world. We need keep our heads down among the flocks of the living, no..."

With Evelynn's measuring done, Hecarim was more free to look about the shop. Needless to say, it was certainly interesting to see what other projects the Widowmaker had gotten herself involved in.

"Hmm...I take it that ye have had a great deal of interaction amongst the living through thy business?"
Evelynn listens to Hecarim's conversation. She offers the requisite "uh-huhs" and "ah, I sees" when necessary, but her creative juices have begun flowing, and ensuring that the costume turns out exemplary is at the forefront of her mind.

"This and the other. I also owned a dance studio. While I agree that mortality is rather repulsive, they're not all so bad. Plus, I prefer a bit of warmth in the s--" Evelynn caught herself and looked up at Hecarim, silently assuming that he probably didn't have an undead mare of his own. "Well... you know what I mean."

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

((Sits in the backroom being completely ignored! My stealth is more powerful then evelynn's now.))

Heil Teemo

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
((Sits in the backroom being completely ignored! My stealth is more powerful then evelynn's now.))
((Ahem))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
He slightly smirks. "Well well quite the selection you have her, but...." He stops the sentence. "You think people will actual go for these? Most seem a little up tight for this type of play Evelynn." He clearly have knowledge of the life style that would involve this items. "Actually are you garnering support from summoners? Some of these items were used in those deals weren't they?"
"Indeed."

benjimenfire

10-27-2012

ben starts humming to himself while waiting on eve

Trynd The King

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"No reward?" Evelynn's eyes widen. "No reward?! I'll have you know that the satisfaction of my customers is my reward! Money? Pah!" Evelynn gives Tryndamere a dismissive gesture. "Money is no option for me. To create... that is my monetary compensation!"

Cue peppy music, flag backdrop, and dramatic pose.
Tryndamere's eyes widen as she spoke. Then the music , the flag drop, and her pose just made him chuckle. "HAHAHA, very well if you insist then I will honor you decision." Tryndamere turns to leave the shop, but before he exits he turns back one last time. "If there is anything you need help with Evelynn don't hesitate to ask."

((Tryndamere out))

MathyXFTW

10-27-2012

Sauntering on in as if he owns the place, Lavrin makes a beeline to Eve, making a very simple motion; he brings his hands down his attire, all the way down to his boots, signalling to his disaster of an outfit and giving her a questioning look. Giving an uproarious laugh, he looks to her, pleading in a ... maybe cute fashion?

Can you give me a hand? I dunno what the Devil I'm doin' with all of these clothes and jank. It's like I walked into a dark closet and got dressed. Er... no, actually, I'd still probably look better than this. It's like I walked into a dark closet with a wolverine in it.

True enough, the outfit that he's referring to (and wearing) is... well, nearly torn to shreds, leaving a bit of his toned physique out in the open. There are quite a few holes in the dark-green tunic he's wearing, as well as a few tiny slits in the thighs of his khakis. It's obvious he didn't do this intentionally, considering that there are a few very shallow gashes in his flesh where the holes in the fabric are made. Yet... he seems more concerned about his outfit. A strange one, this Lavrin.

Also, please tell me my dullard of a brother hasn't managed to find this little... establishment of yours yet. It'd be a real drag if I bumped into him here.

((Not sure on the policy of using OC's with your main account... not sure if people would be confused about which character I'm using, so I'll just put a link to the profile in every post so people are certain who I'm using?))

Tentorer

10-27-2012

Rothus appears in the store in a cloud of black smoke, starts coughing, and accidently knocks over one of the clothes racks. "Woops, hello there m'lady, I was wondering if you could tailor me a suit?"

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn chuckles and nods. "I will then, but let's get you settled first. Is everything to your liking?"
"I think so, but I have one more request, if it's not too troublesome," he says, adjusting the hat on his head. "Seeing as you know who I am, I think I'd like some clothing better-suited to sneaking into various locations. Being a master of stealth yourself, I thought you'd be able to help."

Xander Blade

10-27-2012

he steps out of the changing rooms

"So, how do i look?"

he was wearing the suit, black boots, and the trenchcoat flowed over him like a shadow. His black hair draped dow to his soulders as if it was part of the clothing