@Riot. Thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My3kGT

10-27-2012

Been looking to quit this game for a while, just spending what I feel is too much time playing it. Just over 2000games played. The funny thing was 3v3 was all myself and a few of my friends enjoyed, and you ruined that for us. So this is my chance to quit the League and give it up. Time to take up a new hobby. Was fun while it lasted. TT was a great map, shame it's gone. I hearby officially ask Riot to delete my account. Thanks.

Keegstar

10-27-2012

i played 100% 3s this season with some friends and now im done with this **** game. Riot is a joke.

Exqzr

10-27-2012

Sad to see 2 dedicated TTers leave the game.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Official!

PurpleURP

10-27-2012

solidarity man, solidarity

Yin30

10-27-2012

I wont quit but im sure as hell not buying any more RP. Very sad about that cause I like buying skins and stuff but I draw the line in them REMOVING my favorite map and replacing it , not even allowing us the option to opt out of it.

RIOT, why did you remove it. Are you afraid noone would play the new map if you left it in? probably true, but at least allow us to custom the old map. I WANT to buy RP again, I really do, but this is unacceptable.

Telnin

10-27-2012

I really liked the old 3v3 twisted tree line this one is not as good.Nor is it as fun in my opinion. where is the jungle and the other escape routes.

I Am Cornholio

10-27-2012

lol its funny you say that, because I'm in the same boat as you. I was trying to play ranked 3s, and I just cant bare this new map. I have been spending too much time on this game, and with them taking out my favourite part, it will be way easier to stop playing and do something more productive. People may see the new TT as a bad thing. But I think its probably the best thing for me. I can stand to play this game for more than an hour anymore. GJ riot. You lost another paying customer.

ThunderCnt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

TT has to many bruisers. I know. lets make a map with less escapes, no wards, and frequent king of the hill objectives. that will show those bruisers. ohh wait.

but wait, theres more. lets make more lifesteal and a ad spellvamp item. show those squishy champions whose boss.

Astronautical

10-27-2012

haters gon hate. leave then. most people like it