[Suggestion] Buying turrets.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gumby3

09-18-2010

I think that having a summoner spell would be a good idea, but you can't really have a single-use spell because that basically gives you only one spell you can continuously use. Maybe a little higher cost is the answer to make it less over-powered, and yes, maybe only after 40 minutes can it be available to you. These are all great ideas, keep it up everyone.

Shuriken13

09-18-2010

I think that you should be able to buy upgrades for your turret, increased range, damage etc, this would allow a good defense if you solo queue alot and your teammates feed.

laikriz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Makes me think of Demigod in a way.

0bese No Lifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2010

Summoner spell.

300 second cool down.

Restore 150 Health to all turrets and inhibitors (if the turret is destroyed it rebuilds with 150 life points)

Berrix

09-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiz View Post
how about 6kg and u can only buy 1 per game
I'll add to this;

1 for Twisted Treeline: 6000 Gold
3 for Summoner's Rift: 6000/8000/10000 Gold

happycakeman

09-23-2010

I have another idea, how about for 9001 gold you can buy another nexus, and it's made of cheeseburgers.

AshkinUna

09-24-2010

How about instead of buying back towers, you can pay gold to repair them when they are out of battle, and the repair stops either when done with how much repairing you paid for or if the turret gets into battle.

But if it is destroyed it is destroyed.

Also, another option would be worker minions either spawn after x number of waves or you have to pay gold then a wave of them spawns.(not sure which would be better)
Then they have to walk to the turret and repair it or rebuild it. And they can't protect themselves from enemies.

It would be nice for the ability to buy upgrades for turrets, or for turrets to gain exp and level.
Though I don't think they should ever have a range increase. The upgrade options that I think would work: attack damage increase, fire-rate increase, hp, armor, and magic resist.

Also if there was a turret upgrade system, I would love to see the ability to have auras around turrets that either debuff nearby enemies, or buff nearby allies.

But I am not sure if upgradable turrets would make games last for hours straight.(which would be extremely annoying.)

Fruitstrike

Software Engineer

09-24-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

If a game lasts 55 min, the last thing I want to do is delay it even further by having any team buy back a turret. Could not disagree more...

newCreation

09-24-2010

Terrible idea, the game would never end....

Demonskin

09-25-2010

I like the idea of a long cool down summoner spell that slightly heals and maybe increases attack damage but not speed, sort of like that tower defense spell they already exists with the shield but mixed with Heimers ult. So you get increased attack (not speed) because late game towers do **** dmg anyway anyway and a small heal sorta like rally...but for towers...actually just make rally affect towers