The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

10-26-2012

...I am not here.

SuperMan Pix

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Uh..." Sarah said. "...I think you're a little young for this stuff, kid. What would your mother say?"
young?? YOUNG!!!?? i'll HAVE you KNOW young MISSY that i'm PROBABLY many CENTURIES older THEN your OLDEST known ANCESTOR!!!! now how DOES that MAKE me "too young" AT all??

Ask Fortune

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((Revision))

Evelynn enters Sarah's bar and orders a Bloody Mary. She sits down across from the famed pirate hunter and smiles.

"So... on the counter top or behind the fountain drink dispenser?"
"Oh, definitely right here on the countertop." Sarah cooed. "And then, maybe I can give you some relationship advice~." She smirked. "What's up, girl?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"Its a bit of a long story. It seems you got a few people trying to get your attention anyway, so i can wait."
"Ah don't be like that." Sarah whined. "I'm here, you're here, spill."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
young?? YOUNG!!!?? i'll HAVE you KNOW young MISSY that i'm PROBABLY many CENTURIES older THEN your OLDEST known ANCESTOR!!!! now how DOES that MAKE me "too young" AT all??
"Okay, how about this." Sarah said. "If you ever get drunk, the world will end."

Xander Blade

10-26-2012

Quote:
"Oh, definitely right here on the countertop." Sarah cooed.
"Ah don't be like that." Sarah whined. "I'm here, you're here, spill."
he chuckled lightly at her pouting. he thought about torturing her a bit more but nahh

"alright, alright. i have taken a liking to Diana, and as you know she is definitely not one to really have much in the way of relationships. so far when i have tried to talk to her or ask her out, i get nothin. now that i think about it she doesnt seem to really converse with most.

Ask Fortune

10-26-2012

Quote:
he chuckled lightly at her pouting. he thought about torturing her a bit more but nahh

"alright, alright. i have taken a liking to Diana, and as you know she is definitely not one to really have much in the way of relationships. so far when i have tried to talk to her or ask her out, i get nothin. now that i think about it she doesnt seem to really converse with most.
Sarah glanced at everyone.

"Feel free to chime in, by the way, if you've got any expertise." She said. "I'd like to treat this as a little more open than Shyvana did."

She looked at Nevin.

"Diana, eh?" She cooed. "Aiming high, that's for sure. Girl's worse than Vayne. Have you tried... appealing to common interests? I'm sure badmouthing the Solari around her would get your foot in the door."

Xander Blade

10-26-2012

Quote:
Sarah glanced at everyone.

"Feel free to chime in, by the way, if you've got any expertise." She said. "I'd like to treat this as a little more open than Shyvana did."

She looked at Nevin.

"Diana, eh?" She cooed. "Aiming high, that's for sure. Girl's worse than Vayne. Have you tried... appealing to common interests? I'm sure badmouthing the Solari around her would get your foot in the door."
"well i do know she likes moongazing and fighting and whatnot. i did try and get her to do a little moongazing, and sparring even, but she quickly said no.

as for bad mouthing a solari around her, the only one i seen around her would be leona. i have yet to see her around, conveniently since i started trying to talk to her.

to be perfectly honest, i certainly dont have a fondness for them either."

Ask Fortune

10-27-2012

Quote:
"well i do know she likes moongazing and fighting and whatnot. i did try and get her to do a little moongazing, and sparring even, but she quickly said no.

as for bad mouthing a solari around her, the only one i seen around her would be leona. i have yet to see her around, conveniently since i started trying to talk to her.

to be perfectly honest, i certainly dont have a fondness for them either."
"Oooohhhh right, Leona..." Sarah said, tapping her chin. "I'm afraid ya might be SOL, boy. Rumors abound that Leona and Diana have the hots for each other. Man, can you imagine that angry girl-on-girl... ahem." She smirked. "But yeah, didn't think of that. I dunno, neither of them will admit it, but ya might be wasting your time even trying."

Ask the Tempest

10-27-2012

((Is this a bar?))

Xander Blade

10-27-2012

Quote:
"Oooohhhh right, Leona..." Sarah said, tapping her chin. "I'm afraid ya might be SOL, boy. Rumors abound that Leona and Diana have the hots for each other. Man, can you imagine that angry girl-on-girl... ahem." She smirked. "But yeah, didn't think of that. I dunno, neither of them will admit it, but ya might be wasting your time even trying."
"really? Diana and Leona? normally im not one to believe in rumors. But if its true then i probably looked even more foolish to her, and for sure wasted my time even trying..."

he looks at the ground, pondering at the revelation. he already mad a fool of himself, but if it was true

Ask Fortune

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Is this a bar?))
(Yep! Very clean though, bright, open concept, very nice. Safe for yordles. <3)

Quote:
"really? Diana and Leona? normally im not one to believe in rumors. But if its true then i probably looked even more foolish to her, and for sure wasted my time even trying..."

he looks at the ground, pondering at the revelation. he already mad a fool of himself, but if it was true
"Eh, don't beat yourself up, kid." Sarah said dismissively. "I always say, people after their own gender should wear something that says so. It'd make for a lot less awkward moments." She chuckled, and patted Nevin's shoulder. "Chin up, there's always Vayne, if you're after that kind of girl."