Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batman Bot

10-26-2012

Sam you should rename the title to reflect that the currently list is based on the new TT. Also why is shen god tier now?

chaser676

10-27-2012

Where's our update sam?

stcZazz

10-27-2012

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Shadow Alyxander

10-27-2012

Twisted Fate should be higher on this list given the update. Turrets have So little durability now that AD Twisted Fate could literally solo them Late game.

IS1823f168c21986

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Bot View Post
Sam you should rename the title to reflect that the currently list is based on the new TT. Also why is shen god tier now?
Was the list updated? o.O

BigDmac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-27-2012

Yes it was..and i agree with the shen god teir now. Only ranks ive lost have been to shen. His kit is really nice for constant small team battles. And its not like he doesnt do any early/mid game damage at all.

Sam

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Bot View Post

I feel that shen was always tier god, but I never put it up. I had to test him out over and over again. But now I know he's really strong indeed. His lane presence is so strong. His ulti gives a free 300-600 shield. And the taunt is literally gamechanging. Also the Q actually hits really hard.

Azkalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Amumu should be on God Tier if he buys a BlackTorch and cries. No joke.

Sam

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkalas View Post
Amumu should be on God Tier if he buys a BlackTorch and cries. No joke.

That's like saying like Teemo is tier god for buying black torch >_< be more specific why it should be tier god.

Colton867

10-27-2012

I don't see diana anywhere in the tier list for junglers, but I feel like she is one of the top junglers in the new map. her clear time is ridiculously fast after about level 5 or 6 and has enough damage and tankiness because of her shield to help in team fights. I would greatly appreciate it if you could try her out.