Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Froggygobyebye

10-26-2012

Oh... My... God... That Vladimir was LalalaDemacia!

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;30689143
I am so sick and tired of all the new heroes having stuns, leaps, jumps, etc etc. Every single additional one they come out with further hinders older/previous heroes that do not have anywhere near as much utility. IMO of course.
^ what this guy said.

MakeVioNotWar

10-26-2012

^ yup. Although I will say elise is SOOO under powered. Finally riot came out with a semi balanced champ. Even though they need to stop making champs. But really, past what, 10? champs you came up with has a leap, has a stealth, has a stun. More and more champs are having less skillshots.

PoopSlapped

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeVioNotWar View Post
^ yup. Although I will say elise is SOOO under powered. Finally riot came out with a semi balanced champ. Even though they need to stop making champs. But really, past what, 10? champs you came up with has a leap, has a stealth, has a stun. More and more champs are having less skillshots.
--- Or a combination of 2 of the abilities at on 1 hero.

ImGayIRL

10-26-2012

what if... now bear with me... we make her e global. BAM! as balanced as darius on release

Arkondrius

10-26-2012

Are you kidding me? This character's synergies are just ridiculous. Absolutely beyond overpowered. Next patch will be a hard nerf, or she'll just become the new Darius. Get released, stay OP.

Her Q abilities are so extreme. You have an ability that covers the entire spectrum of damage output. She has an ability like a Deathfire Grasp and the same exact ability only the opposite in her spider form.

AND ON TOP OF that she has an ability that makes her UNtargetable? Riot, you better start remaking every character released before Vayne starting right now.

You have officially unbalanced your game (that is if you haven't already in some people's eyes) and will spend the next 3 months undoing your mistakes with this character and others like it.

Arkondrius

10-26-2012

Do we really need 150 champs? GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

Arkondrius

10-26-2012

okay so an ability that does more damage based on how much health you do have, and ability that does more damage on how much health you don't have, AND an ability that makes you untargetable, and it flashes you to your target, and you have a reliable stun, AND an ability that instantly increases ur attack speed.

and a two part ulti? How can you even think for a second, that that particular combination of abilities by themselves.

Arkondrius

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravun View Post
Holy **** is she going to be OP as ****.

Gangplank says "YaRRRRR"

cokemonkey

10-27-2012

so that's the third jungler being released in a row...