The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

10-26-2012

*Lulu waddles in and sits up on one of the stools. she looks up at Miss Fortune with a small smile*

CAN i have some OF THAT Rapture RUM pleaaase?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

10-26-2012

I agree with Xerath about one thing, yes. Though I wouldn't take advice from someone like you simply because of what we Zaunites call women such as yourself; a "slot", I believe.

That is what you are.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

10-26-2012

nevin walks into the building

" so this is more like a bar type deal? Sweeet!"

he walks over to one of the tables near the hextech screens, taking an interest at the matches

(( even though your the same person RPing, good luck regardless))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Evelynn enters Sarah's office -- without appointment -- and locks the door behind her. She sits down across from the famed pirate hunter and smiles.

"So... on the floor or on the psych couch?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I shoot everyone on the Fields, silly. Discrimination is wrong.
Not me... I don't have access... yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

Senior Member

10-26-2012

"Hey Sarah!!!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu waddles in and sits up on one of the stools. she looks up at Miss Fortune with a small smile*

CAN i have some OF THAT Rapture RUM pleaaase?
"Uh..." Sarah said. "...I think you're a little young for this stuff, kid. What would your mother say?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
I agree with Xerath about one thing, yes. Though I wouldn't take advice from someone like you simply because of what we Zaunites call women such as yourself; a "slot", I believe.

That is what you are.
"Aw ****, we've got rats?" Sarah asked. "Sorry, everyone, new building. Anyone got any rat poison?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
nevin walks into the building

" so this is more like a bar type deal? Sweeet!"

he walks over to one of the tables near the hextech screens, taking an interest at the matches

(( even though your the same person RPing, good luck regardless))
"You know it." Sarah replied. "I'm all ears if you've got a problem. Otherwise, enjoy the ambiance." She winked.

(Thanks~.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn enters Sarah's office -- without appointment -- and locks the door behind her. She sits down across from the famed pirate hunter and smiles.

"So... on the floor or on the psych couch?"
(No office. It's a bar. If you want to talk to Sarah, pull up at the counter. xD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Hey Sarah!!!"
"Hey summoner!" Sarah replied, with the same volume.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

10-26-2012

((Revision))

Evelynn enters Sarah's bar and orders a Bloody Mary. She sits down across from the famed pirate hunter and smiles.

"So... on the counter top or behind the fountain drink dispenser?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Uh..." Sarah said. "...I think you're a little young for this stuff, kid. What would your mother say?"

"You know it." Sarah replied. "I'm all ears if you've got a problem. Otherwise, enjoy the ambiance." She winked.

(Thanks~.)
"Its a bit of a long story. It seems you got a few people trying to get your attention anyway, so i can wait."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wexandywn View Post
brolaf runs in and takes all of the beer.

"thanks, brah!"

((...first account slip up in a few months. Wow.))
Attachment 548152