Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Batman Bot

10-25-2012

How soon do you anticipate being able to update this for the new TT?

Thanks

FearAzrael

10-26-2012

This should really be stickied, I don't want to have to go to page 12 to find it again

Sam

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornc0b View Post
What is the current meta people are running on TT?

I hardly see anything but 3 bruisers or the occasional teemo, i rarely see anybody jungle these days.

Top Bruiser, Jungle Bruiser, and Bot AP Champion.

Sam

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearazrael View Post
this should really be stickied, i don't want to have to go to page 12 to find it again

lol!

Sam

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Bot View Post
How soon do you anticipate being able to update this for the new TT?

Thanks
I'll be updating it really soon. Really, Really Soon.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Top Bruiser, Jungle Bruiser, and Bot AP Champion.
Would you consider Fiora an effective champ? This isn't a troll or anything but I notice in 3s she's actually got some pretty crazy strength when used right, given the fact with right masteries she can easily solo Vilemaw so she can be good for that objective (I am aware though that 2 altar is better to have) without making it blatantly obvious.

Sam

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Skratch View Post
Would you consider Fiora an effective champ? This isn't a troll or anything but I notice in 3s she's actually got some pretty crazy strength when used right, given the fact with right masteries she can easily solo Vilemaw so she can be good for that objective (I am aware though that 2 altar is better to have) without making it blatantly obvious.

One of the problems she has is no way of disengaging if she goes in.

Also she has no CC, it's just all damage, people can easily kite you out of your damage output.

She does have a place maybe if you want to play with a team that can CC the other team so you can follow up.

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
One of the problems she has is no way of disengaging if she goes in.

Also she has no CC, it's just all damage, people can easily kite you out of your damage output.

She does have a place maybe if you want to play with a team that can CC the other team so you can follow up.
I see. How about Shaco as a jungler despite he doesn't fit into the bruiser meta?

Peligrad

10-26-2012

Xin is a God Jungle.

He clears fast without taking damage, can bully the enemy jungler no matter who it is and ganks well.

He performs well without a lot of gear, is disruptive in team fights, deals huge damage...

He and Shyvanna are the best two 3s junglers. There really should be no argument...

If you want more mobility go Shyvanna.

If you want more CC go Xin.

Easy enough...

WillWW

10-26-2012

Its unfortunate there are no wards, that makes escaping with lee, kat, or jax that much harder. fortunately, I don't see them having to escape much, lol.