@riot idea for you about DFG and EVE synergy with it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathmage390

10-25-2012

hi, i understand why u basicaly evelynned Death Fire Grasp as hard as you did, however i think there had to be a better way.. btw sorry but prep for a long read, also anyone who downvotes please post why thankyou.

on most casters it was simply a way to hurt the tanks like volibear who stack warmogs and have 6k hp which was needed because of the massive regen along with it, with the exception of evelynn i think DFG was ok on most people.

the problem with DFG on evelynn was the full build would 94% chunk a single enemy's hp. so when DFG isn't the problem but how it works with one kit why not change the kit? she realty needs a kit rework to make her viable i have played AP eve and Jungle/mixed eve without DFG and she is very hard to play. i understand you don't like the assassin idea on champs cause instagibbing sucks (i play alot of supports so i know how it feels).

so about her kit obviously her Q and W have to stay for obvious reasons. but i think her E and R (ultimate) can be messed with without disrupting the play styles. my idea is to only change her ultimate.

here are a few ideas for changing her ultimate.
1 lower the of damage done to say 5% flat (no scaling at all) and reduce CD (cool-down) to about 8 seconds. the shield would also have to be lowered so maybe instead of the 150-300 per hit it is now 35-50. with 60/8= 7.5 hits per 60s which is 375 shield over same time as lvl 3 ult. lvl1 120/8=15 hits per 120 seconds is 525 which seems alot but this is during 2 min so if a fight goes that long then there is a problem.most fights don't last more than 20 seconds so that is only 2 hits its more of a poke and slow mechanic.

2same as above but recalculated for 20 sec (any longer would basicaly be same problem) 13% dmg flat, 20s CD, 75-125 shield. again this is basicaly a slow mechanic.

3 make the ultimate do specific amount of damage not hp%, i have a problem with this though. unless the CD is lowered signifigantly (like 20s) you run risk of similar problem. the need of enogh damage for it to be an ultimate and she still could istagib lower hp total champions. (such as supports)

4 would be to make the ultimate more passive,
A; make all physical attacks do %hp (force AD eve)
B; make all atacks do %hp. problem here would be Q spam-ability problem fix for that would be give each ability specific % done 2%Q 0%W (duh) 10%E
C; put the slow on Q shield on E and still have %hp ult attack

5 do another evolution system like from ka' zix/ mantra from karma? not likely, and wouldn't fit her lore but had to throw it out there. something like every point in R gives 1 ability more power and R is just a slow? like Q increased range, W breaks more CCor gives CC/slow immunity, E adds a third strike?

a new ultimate, this is tricky because she really needs high damage that's up quickly or a CC a good slow would work a snare would be better though.

new ultimate ideas.
A;wall of spikes; basically like anivias ice wall but if brought from under you your impaled for a second or two and slowed for 5s, delay like cho gaths knock-up, increased ranks spread wall in length and width. no shield component, touching/impale wall caused medium dmg. suggested CD 20s. if used for snare then chance u could be wrong side of wall when they get off it and cant chase. but good utility for separate someone from goup. not recomended idea because how hard it would be to place right (perhaps a diagonal slant not horizontal when facing it?).
B; spike trap same diameter as current ultimate but does damage over time + damage while on it and slows for 5s after leaving zone. still gives shield. suggest suggested CD 15s. love this idea
C; Area Of Effect (AOE) but does Damage over time (DOT) and a slow over time.
D; single person variation of C

P.S. slightly off topic but some Quality of Life improvements if you end up working on her would be nice. like base HP and MS boost would be very nice.

Pikachuux3

10-25-2012

This just sounds stupid.

I gave up reading after your changes for her ultimate.

deathmage390

10-26-2012

why? the reason DFG was nerfed to the ground was BECAUSE of her ultimate? she needs a kit change anyway

deathmage390

11-07-2012

self bump

deathmage390

11-14-2012

anyone comment?