Champion Spotlight: Elise, the Spider Queen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyRaze

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylescorpion View Post
So she's tonight/tomorrow?
Iv'e been checking non-stop for her, and my zombie brand skin!

MoonHunDo

10-25-2012

Oh my gosh... I'm so disappointing on riot now....they keep creating op Champs,then every one buys it,then they nerf the champ after many people bought it.......LOL is aiming for money....not for gaming experience anymore....they start to make op champs starting from RENGAR....are you kidding me!!?? a champ with 6 abilities~~!! with almost a full screen flash?!..and stun??!!....what the hell is that??...it made me wanna cry when I see this champ new abilities...it made the champs that I have look like trash.....LOL is getting to like BLizzard....I love LOL...plz dun ruined LOL...these coming new champs are gettin too op.....they should now do 4 or 5 bans instead of 3 bans in rank game...I play LOL alot...so I understand the balance of all the champs....but this SPIDER really off from the scale....because this character will definitely mess up LOL...

kurokagi

10-25-2012

The Order Of Things
Oh a New Champ!!!
Save IP Get Champ
Champ Is Judged To Be Op By Riot
Gets Nerfed Into Trash
The End
Corection
Gets A Rework
Becomes Viable
Is Judged Op
Gets Nerfed To Trash Along With Whatever Item Helped

SathraxDeprawn

10-25-2012

They still haven't nerfed darius and he's op as ****. dunno what you guys are talking about.

MoonHunDo

10-25-2012

The new Galio default skin is uGly~~!!!

kurokagi

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SathraxDeprawn View Post
They still haven't nerfed darius and he's op as ****. dunno what you guys are talking about.
hes not op, just anoying early game o.o

Devils xInk

10-25-2012

I can tell this will be a pain in the ass champ to beat :c

lKiyo

10-25-2012

WTF riot. why did you make a SPIDER champion?!?!?1 Im an arachnaphobe. IM SURE THERE ARE OTHERS BESIDES ME. Can you PLS rework it into something ELSE? or else me, and every other arachnaphobe will probably retire from league. you made the 3v3 dragon a spider too >
This is unbearable. I quit league

Endrid

10-25-2012

shut up and take my money! oh wait she's not out yet >(

Quivalio

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurokagi View Post
The Order Of Things
Oh a New Champ!!!
Save IP Get Champ
Champ Is Judged To Be Op By Riot
Gets Nerfed Into Trash
The End
I bet they're going to nerf her rappel next. Unlike flash, which can be revealed in fog of war, elise can simply rappel, and descend on any jungle monster in the area, and be untargetable for the full duration. They have granted her a small dash, a huge dash akin to tristana's that reveals monsters,makes her untargetable for the time. They have granted her unparralled pushing power in terms of ap champs, with her spiderlings, a decent movement speed, no known mana issues, and 8 abilities, and overall, they have failed to provide a decent reason as to why she joined the league in the lore. I feel Riot is failing, and should remember the good days when lore was interesting, and champs were not usually ridiculously strong and oversexuallised, like with zyra and now elise.Riot has really fallen.