Whats your tribunal accuracy? (for fun)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritKinay View Post
Currently 72.2% 1258
13/18 /w 2 pending
I admit I was too harsh on 2 cases (after looking over them again).

But then again, I'm also wondering how 3 of them being cases of Verbal Abuse + Intentional Feeding (Not just a bad score, but the person saying in chat that he's going to feed and makes a comment on each death) were pardoned at Strong Majority.

I guess I'll have to be more lenient on my judgements in the future.

I also find it funny how in my Justice Review some cases were accepted as punish with a minority, but in the reform card it says majority.
14 out of 19 right now XD close to you

Yaknose

10-25-2012

4/5, for a 1231 rating; I did 15 cases before the reset. I was really too harsh on the last one, he was angry, but he was giving the right directions, and not just cursing somebody out.

Edit: Now at 84%

Ascadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

100% with 17 out of 17 with 2 cases pending. Ranked 16.

1684 Justice rating.

Im sure it will all change tomorrow.

This has however, given me good reason to skip cases I am not entirely sure on.

Skye Mirror

10-25-2012

17 out of 17 with one pending so far.
1684 rating, and ranked 38 =).

VERY good idea to skip cases you're not sure about to get a high rating.

Ragnar Draconus

10-25-2012

18/19 1 case pending. I think the one I missed should have been a punish, but not complaining.

1595 tribunal rating, if only ranked Elo was that easy

Wonderbolts

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar Draconus View Post
18/19 1 case pending. I think the one I missed should have been a punish, but not complaining.

1595 tribunal rating, if only ranked Elo was that easy
you mean the ranked solo queue =p

Aeb Lincoln

10-25-2012

9/11 81.8% so far.

I still argue that the two I voted punish were warning worthy. I think I'll have to get used to how lenient the Tribunal is.

EDIT: running total:
57/66 (1 pending)
86.4% accuracy
2142 rating
13 streak
122 days prevented
1 permaban

Pulsefire EzreaI

10-25-2012

77.3%

Muranodo

10-25-2012

65%

I had a number of cases where viewers didn't bother to look through all the cases (which was supposed to be fixed before). So a number of toxic ones went by in which they were telling their teammates they suck or cursing at them.

There was one case with a feeder that I knew would go either way; I figured some of item choices and CS was questionable; I decided on one outlash to a teammate in game.

So can't say it's been a bright experience thus far.

Wonderbolts

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
65%

I had a number of cases where viewers didn't bother to look through all the cases (which was supposed to be fixed before). So a number of toxic ones went by in which they were telling their teammates they suck or cursing at them.

There was one case with a feeder that I knew would go either way; I figured some of item choices and CS was questionable; I decided on one outlash to a teammate in game.

So can't say it's been a bright experience thus far.
feeders and racist ones are the easiest, the ones with one game are hard because it feels like its not enough information