100% win rate on new treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

LOL you guys make posts but dont reply to all the threads/petitions that have over 150 pages worth of people saying signed. take a stand of your own. do something for the community who actually cares.

Candellumin

Huntsman

10-25-2012

Well, if you win another 1993 games in a row, you'll have a 99.995% percent win rate, which can be rounded to 100% if rounding to the nearest tenth or hundredth. Ranked stats do that, so technically you'd be at 100%.

Good luck!

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

10-25-2012
6 of 7 Riot Posts

You and me Bazner, Treeline anytime! Treeline for Life!

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimis5 View Post
LOL you guys make posts but dont reply to all the threads/petitions that have over 150 pages worth of people saying signed. take a stand of your own. do something for the community who actually cares.
I've been posting this same sentiment all evening over this forum as of yet no response from Riot. and sadly, riot probably won't listen to us... they've gone dark on the majority of these forms by not responding to the uproar of this map. Biggest problem is that they are trying to replace the old TT with this **** remake. If this had been released as a new map... I think the whole community would have celebrated them. Instead of doing that they bent us off the bed post and said, take this new **** map and like it... I know it's day one, I know things might change, but right now I'm done with LOL if this is the kind of **** they plan to pull. Also some of the nerfs in this latest patch... so unbalanced and made some semi-playable champs now completely worthless.

Mr Seattle

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathgarWarlord View Post
I've been posting this same sentiment all evening over this forum as of yet no response from Riot. and sadly, riot probably won't listen to us... they've gone dark on the majority of these forms by not responding to the uproar of this map. Biggest problem is that they are trying to replace the old TT with this **** remake. If this had been released as a new map... I think the whole community would have celebrated them. Instead of doing that they bent us off the bed post and said, take this new **** map and like it... I know it's day one, I know things might change, but right now I'm done with LOL if this is the kind of **** they plan to pull. Also some of the nerfs in this latest patch... so unbalanced and made some semi-playable champs now completely worthless.

Well said.

Ragnarokio

10-25-2012

It is my guess that rioters aren't supposed to respond to certain things and that some rioters don't have any business responding to certain things anyway, these people might have nothing to do with designing treeline and just want to talk about playing it like you or me so leave them alone okay meanies >:C

Beriorozu

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
My streak ended at 7. That spider is one tough dude. Got us low and the other team cleaned us up. You almost need to ace the other team before grabbing spider buff.
lol, just pick jax... at lvl 12 I was able to solo it and had more than half health bar... just with Trinity's and Grez lantern...

CLG HotdogGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
My streak ended at 7. That spider is one tough dude. Got us low and the other team cleaned us up. You almost need to ace the other team before grabbing spider buff.
Yes, you do.

That's why you fight over the altars over and over until you're strong enough, THEN do the buff.

It's very formulaic.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-25-2012
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarokio View Post
It is my guess that rioters aren't supposed to respond to certain things and that some rioters don't have any business responding to certain things anyway, these people might have nothing to do with designing treeline and just want to talk about playing it like you or me so leave them alone okay meanies >:C
^^This.

I understand that anytime a huge change is made, people will be mad. I promise you, every Rioter listens and takes this to heart. Most of us go home at the end of work and either play LoL or read feedback from the community for hours before going to bed.

I am not a game designer, but I do care about not just the voice or actions of the majority of the community, but also the smaller groups that might not much attention, or might otherwise not get heard.

It's important to understand that we are also listing to feedback from EUW, EUNE, KR, BR, TR, etc. and it takes time to understand that the community all over the world is asking for.

I feel your passion, but can I ask for you to give us some time?

Axiom Prime

10-25-2012

3 games in so far 100% win rate as a Jungler, Olaf and Udyr.