The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CSquaredIsRippn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

alright this new update is terrible, lets start shal we?

- This is Dominion which a pinch of TT.
- The wider lane and less dense jungle causes for nonstop ganging. It's become a deathmatch and it's terrible.
-Various champions can't be played on this map, why? Rammus is a great tank and support champ so hey get rid of him but keep Katirana. Makes perfect sense. (thats sarcasm)
-It's not a map update, it's a new map.
-Volibear is still glitched, whenever you silence him you still get tossed. Total horse ****.
-Can't flash into your base for safety from opposing team. TERRIBLE IDEA
-Can'y flash into enemy base to attack them from behind. TERRIBLE IDEA
I'm expanding on this because I know you will all fight against this. Backdooring is a legitimate strategy. If your to ignorant to watch your towers then so be it. Plus if a team overpowers you then you actually have a vaialbe option. after all the game IS about TOWER KILLS not champion kills.
-Can't use wards, or potions!? ARE YOU FREAKING RETARDED? Stealth champs can roam free now and mess up people simply becuase you can't see them now. Gee thanks riot. (that is also sarcasm). Don't tell me to use the new items either because those are complete garbage. 1 minute cooldown is bs, especially since the ward doesn't last that long. You sucssefully put the game into a state of deathmatch with nothing but ganks fueling in which CAN'T be prevented because there's no vision wards to see them coming.

In short, I don't like getting ganked, ganking, or dominion. I destroy towers.

I play the objective, f me right?

Pot Skillgrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Just finished my first game, was jungling, it SUCKS! The jungle minions made me 2+ lvls under the laners so when I ganked it ended up with my death because I cant lvl from the jungle. The altars are RETARDED and just gank bait for the jungler cause 3 people jump you when you attempt to cap and they are lvl 1 first blood bait instead of the bottom lane bush in old treeline. The game hasn't changed a single bit from regular treeline in regards to champ select all you need is 3 bruisers/tanks and you will win cause your team's late game will be unstoppable. Riot turned a bad map into a bad map, koodos to all the hard work not paying off.

Lv100 Darkrai

10-25-2012

Ward skin were announced... WHERE ARE THEY?

ZE3

10-25-2012

i miss the old one

Devil of Torment

10-25-2012

"Big Ass Spider" Love it. After all most of us like dragons and cheer them on, arachnids on the other hand tend to be feared and reviled. Looks fantastic and I hope it encourages more 3v3 play.

mingaling3

10-25-2012

I absolutely abhor this map, there's nothing great about it and tanks are completely O.P given the fact that ADC can no longer buy their normal items and Madred is disiabled without anything that deal similar damages. It's just overall pointless with the altar thing and really frustrating in my personal opinion. This is really similar to like a combination of dominions and proving ground and I really really would prefer the old map back so we can have 2 normal maps and 2 special maps. I would also write a personal letter by snail mail if necessary. Thank you.

Zalgosh

10-25-2012

so, both of my games ive had so far have been 40-60 minutes. Also, this feels like dominion, which is great, since i hate dominion.

ZE3

10-25-2012

bring back the old map!!!!!

Facker Senpai

10-25-2012

awesome map! gj riot!

LEGENDSofOLD

10-25-2012

i really enjoy the old map more not saying i hate this one but i rather not play on the new TT i just dont like it