Bring back old TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greenjaw

10-25-2012

I hate domination, dislike 5v5 and loved TT till today, this has in my opinion completely ruined everything I loved about it. I like the fact that if you did not get in early as a team and push then the other team over time could defend, beef up and win or vise versa. That is completely gone, why not keep the old one. It seems really unfair that it simply be taken away..

PastrySandwich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Old TT was super broken, I don't know if this change is a fix but it is at least a change so maybe it won't be broken in the future.

greenjaw

10-25-2012

To a degree perhaps, but the whole game style I had adapted to play the old one is completely irrelevant now...
I loved that the old one was almost like a game of chess at times, predicting where the other players would go, etc.

That is gone. I'm really quite upset about this.

Joshthor

10-25-2012

old twisted treeline was crazy snowbally. one dragon, or a early ace would end the game. jungle was incredibly unforgiving and ganks were too easy. i havent played very much of the new tt so i dont know much as far as the snowballing, but the jungle and ganks have been improved so im happy.

greenjaw

10-25-2012

But everyone knew that, and played accordingly.
Jungle was never a very viable option, but was more there to get some extra coin/exp when there were no fights going on, dragon was not much of a tide turner in my opinion, and I completely disagree that an ace insured a win.

Paws and Games

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjaw View Post
I hate domination, you probably cant play it correctly then

dislike 5v5 then you shouldn't be playing this game

and loved TT till today, the most unbalanced and broken game mode, that really wasnt fun but for dumb tankydps comps hitting each other, you probably would like Dota's unbalance

this has in my opinion completely ruined everything I loved about it. then leave

I like the fact that if you did not get in early as a team and push then the other team over time could defend, beef up and win or vise versa, It still can happen, It's just very fast paced

That is completely gone, No, It's not, give it a shot

why not keep the old one. It sucked

It seems really unfair that it simply be taken away.., Adapt or be consumed. Rule of life
no

greenjaw

10-25-2012

Such wise words.. Philosophy major?

greenjaw

10-25-2012

I especially like how you have cut my points to arrange them out of context then responded to them, very clever of you.

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshthor View Post
old twisted treeline was crazy snowbally. one dragon, or a early ace would end the game. jungle was incredibly unforgiving and ganks were too easy. i havent played very much of the new tt so i dont know much as far as the snowballing, but the jungle and ganks have been improved so im happy.
really? i guess you need to play more new TT then.

the new treeline is EVEN MORE snowbally. with 1 kill on the opponent team, you'll take both alteers for the next 1:30sec and by doing that you gain an extra 80 gold, with 4 more gold per minion kill (while the opponent does not have that). also, with 2 alters, the buff it gives increases ur likely hood to win the next fight due to damage increase.

with 1 ace vilemaw will be taken and the game is basically set.

+ ganks are stupidly overpowered right now, as no wards exist and people can use the speed shrine to get between lanes.

Fabulous Gem Man

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paws and Games View Post
no
First of all... Dota's not imbalanced.