Take a STAND!! BE HEARD BY RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crèdérè

10-25-2012

signed

Migglez

10-25-2012

i love both twisted treelines so heres MY proposal.

the new TT is shadow isles themed right? then Riot should make shadow isle themed maps for all maps and keep the originals. that way we'll have normal world maps and shadow world maps, like 2 dimensions and double the maps

Capt Chronic420

10-25-2012

signed

RichBlackMan

10-25-2012

Signed

Brodhi

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCuteToPvP View Post
*Make them see that this new map does not bring them money!
[/B]
On what weird world do you live where you think maps generate Riot money? Riot Games, Inc gets their money primarily from ad revenue through streams, partnerships with companies such as MLG, and Riot Point purchases. I cannot think of an instance where I went "man, I sure do love playing Twisted Treeline, better buy a skin!"

This new map, TT, Dominion, and SR do not generate revenue, but are rather a place to put the things that generate revenue. It's like changing out the shelves an expensive product sits on. You prefer the old shelves, but the way the shelves look doesn't dictated revenue, it's the product that does.

Purplefix

10-25-2012

signed

TooCuteToPvP

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
On what weird world do you live where you think maps generate Riot money? Riot Games, Inc gets their money primarily from ad revenue through streams, partnerships with companies such as MLG, and Riot Point purchases. I cannot think of an instance where I went "man, I sure do love playing Twisted Treeline, better buy a skin!"

This new map, TT, Dominion, and SR do not generate revenue, but are rather a place to put the things that generate revenue. It's like changing out the shelves an expensive product sits on. You prefer the old shelves, but the way the shelves look doesn't dictated revenue, it's the product that does.

Hmmm...our income dropped after the release of the new patch. Whats the reason? Oh ... might be players are upset about it and refuse to spend money on our game. Maybe we should make changes to the game so the consumer will be happy with our decisions

This "weird world I live in" is called BASIC ECONOMY.

Thank you for your response

H0rnyDOGG

10-25-2012

sign me up..

Brodhi

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooCuteToPvP View Post
Hmmm...our income dropped after the release of the new patch. Whats the reason? Oh ... might be players are upset about it and refuse to spend money on our game. Maybe we should make changes to the game so the consumer will be happy with our decisions

This "weird world I live in" is called BASIC ECONOMY.

Thank you for your response
Lol. You think some 200 people not buying Riot Points is going to dent their revenue? Fun fact: they introduced those cute little summoner icons to counteract any sort of backlash your side could ever have against them. They probably got more Riot Points in the past week than the entire month of September because of those icons.

Brave777

10-25-2012

signed, sometimes the old good feel of well know map ! Rip