Welcome to the Art and Audio Feedback Forum!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Romulus

Manager, Social Media Team

Follow Romulus on Twitter

10-25-2012
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Welcome to the Art and Audio Feedback forums! This is the place to discuss the art and sounds of League of Legends directly with the people who create them. Wed love to hear your feedback on everything from skins and champions, splash art and login screens or even our performances at live events.

Zerglinator

10-25-2012

Cool.

Umm...

When do we get a new Log-In screen and music?

Tenant

Friend of Urf

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Cool.

Umm...

When do we get a new Log-In screen and music?
Probably when Elise and/or the rest of the Harrowing content is enabled.

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

10-25-2012
2 of 5 Riot Posts

I posted before bitplosion!

Bitsplosion

VFX Artist

10-25-2012
3 of 5 Riot Posts

.... >:|

Can't wait to hear from all you non-Dudebro fans. Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the VFX goodness! ...Or badness!

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I posted after bitsplosion. Not as worthy of an achievement but still decent.

12fingerJIM

10-25-2012

I posted after shadyelf

Ekuikel

10-25-2012

thx to God new art and sound bye KhaZix! Uff

Fuzzzz

10-25-2012

Question to the VFX Artists: What degree / qualification did you get to follow that career path?

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Excellent job to the Art & Audio teams; you guys are amazing.
I'd like to specifically thank you for and emphasize how champion&ability-specific sounds are iconic and predictive; Nocturne's Paranoia incites dread and the sound effect on Teemo's shrooms (both cast & explosion) just SCREAMS "Teehee I wayed a wittle twap! :3" and "!@#$ING TEEMO D:<!!"
It must be take a lot of effort trying to make each sound salient, satisfying, yet not cluttering skirmishes to the point of audio-illegibility (well, to a certain degree this is unavoidable in teamfights; but at least theres usually not one champion who covers everyone else up completely).

That aside; I would like to request a Karthus's Requiem visual rework hotfix. While it may take ages for the rework team to get around to Karthus entirely; his R is unanimously the single most laggy skill in the entire game. All of the recent graphics have been beautiful and optimized to be less resource-intensive at all settings; and this needs to be applied to Karthus's old clunky game-crashing global lag-CC ultimate at any cost. (It was intended to be a beautiful requiem and balanced around dealing damage after all; not ugly...wiggly thingies that have the game's most unfair CC as well)

As a player, here is my list of wants that I would love to see reflected in Riot's artistic rework priorities:
1) Karthus's Ultimate <-- Unfun, negative player experience due to graphically intensive inefficiency
2) Whatever they were planning before (probably nidalee+sivir, as gleaned from the polls)
3) The rest of Karthus; because leaving him with 1 reworked ability is incongruous & silly
4) Whatever else afterwards, probably not even ordered in the pipeline yet

12345 ... 10