Earn Sinister Summoner Icons with RP Purchases

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hippalus

eCommerce Director

10-25-2012
8 of 8 Riot Posts

The Shadow Isles and Harrowing content was delayed a bit. The Summoner Icons should begin showing up in accounts during the day tomorrow. Additional icons that are earned will then appear within ten minutes.

Nen Black

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The Shadow Isles and Harrowing content was delayed a bit. The Summoner Icons should begin showing up in accounts during the day tomorrow. Additional icons that are earned will then appear within ten minutes.
thanks for the information we appreciate it greatly

Dethavin

10-25-2012

Quote:
How long is the delay?!

McDManager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethavin View Post
How long is the delay?!

xArticunox

10-25-2012

okay thanks

Sprayed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Can you let us know when the skins will be up for sale?

Cowan4000

10-25-2012

i boght over 1000 rp betwen after oct 1st and its now the 25th and the patch just got here shuld i get them soon or do i haft to buy rp again

Tripik

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowan4000 View Post
i boght over 1000 rp betwen after oct 1st and its now the 25th and the patch just got here shuld i get them soon or do i haft to buy rp again
Riot has said we should get them tomorrow but the Harrowing content will be later. You will get your icons.

BarfingPanda

10-25-2012

Quote:
Thanks so much for posting this! Was worried and wondering where the icons were. I feel much better now.

photonphlex

10-25-2012

Quote:
thank you lol i was so scared i did something wrong