The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobthetart

10-25-2012

I've played around 800 3v3s and 100 5v5s. I would just like to stand up for old twisted treeline when I say if this becomes permanents riot loses all my money. No offense but you took away a great map for this?

Luex7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
IDK dude, try it. Like I said, I QQ'd at first and all that but really; caping can't be much different than securing dragon/graz/etc. and then team pushing followed by another secure followed by another team push.

In reality, death timers still exist. Fighting for control of a buff gives the winning team a chance to push once they kill a couple of enemies.
the points are not really that important (early to mid). Early game just keep 1, meaning have your guys prepared to get it as it unlocks *enemies pad* (whole team). 1gives 4gold per minion/champ kill extra (plus 80g on cap), doesnt matter if u don't own 2, just keep try to aim for one, now if u kill a couple or want to send a person to zerg, to try to get both bonus's (or if u take theres as unlock and u have one, it remains ur, but wont lock, if ur a team fight comp, then keep eye and force a fight there, if not just leave it and stay in lane).

Jocular

10-25-2012

About to try it out, it looks awesome, Riot!

Cedarbridge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
How so?

Mushrooms are going to be ****ing OP bro... Dat sight.
Absolutely. In a game mode that won't have wards, the ability to scatter mushrooms all over the place to act as wards is going to be really strong.

A Dirty Burrito

10-25-2012

Is anyone else having trouble to Login after updating this patch? It is leaving my region status set at "North America undefined"

Luex7

10-25-2012

Quote:
How so?

Mushrooms are going to be ****ing OP bro... Dat sight.
Dat sight, how bout dat slow. on speed pad. guarantee teams will try to take ur altar using speed pad. I imagine there is oracle extract, just not wards.

Kawaii maiden

10-25-2012

too much bushes, it will be a huge advantage to rengar i guess

SSSTONERRR

10-25-2012

Beginner and intermediate bots specifically designed for the new terrain and mechanics, available in both Custom games and Co-op vs. AI matchmaking

So... No Co-op v.s AI support yet? even though stated in post.......

VIperony

10-25-2012

Any word on when TT Co-op vs. AI is going to be turning on its not in the game mode list... Super excited on playing the new map well reworked map!

Luex7

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedarbridge View Post
Absolutely. In a game mode that won't have wards, the ability to scatter mushrooms all over the place to act as wards is going to be really strong.
thats why u either . A want something to give vision in a bush while oracle to clear it,(ability.. like sapling, shaco box, etc).

Or have the jungler item to sweep a few mushrooms (reveals stealth).