Ranked teams now require 10 seeding games gg wp

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elaiden

10-25-2012

WHY IS THIS RIOT?! I don't think I'll be able to get 5 people to play again, what about my gold icon in 5v5 queue?

Oh, and, this isn't even stated in the patch notes wtf.

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

10-25-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaiden View Post
WHY IS THIS RIOT?! I don't think I'll be able to get 5 people to play again, what about my gold icon in 5v5 queue?

Oh, and, this isn't even stated in the patch notes wtf.
This is a client bug that was unfortunately introduced with the patch.

Ranked teams still only require 5 games to become ranked and will still qualify for rewards after only 5 games. You just temporarily aren't able to see your team's rating if the team has played fewer than 10 games.

We're investigating the possibility of a hotfix since the end of the season is coming up shortly.

Fongletto

10-25-2012

MY team all just disbanded after this bug because they thought it was changed... will I still get the rewards now that I'm not in a team.

Yegg

Game Designer

Follow Yegg on Twitter

10-25-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fongletto View Post
MY team all just disbanded after this bug because they thought it was changed... will I still get the rewards now that I'm not in a team.
Submit a ticket to Player Support and mention that I sent you, we'll look into it and figure something out.

Sorry about that.

Fongletto

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Submit a ticket to Player Support and mention that I sent you, we'll look into it and figure something out.

Sorry about that.

I'll send one tomorrow. 2am at the moment Thanks though :P

Mr Meøwgi

10-25-2012

Is this also the same for 3s team?

Azerr

10-25-2012

Please fix this riot i want my vicotrious janna and i dont think i can get gold again in the new twisted treeline x(

ChronicAngina

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post

Sorry about that.
Not a result of this bug but i was on a team in since august (before the changes to teams) which got plat in ranked 3s then the captain kicked me without saying anything and would not talk to me afterwards. would i still qualify for plat rewards? is there anything i could do about this? i'm sure i'm not the only one that's achieved a certain rank on a team then got kicked by the captain. posting this here because you seem like the man with the answer Yegg.

Sins

10-25-2012

bump for people to know

Kaiiden

10-25-2012

So I get to keep my gold right? I was 1469 which was gold.