Heimerdinger turrets I need a riot employee to respond pelase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JasonT816

10-25-2012

I think the real question is why is heimy close enough to alistar for him to even flash knock up? : P Use your rockets to harrass and leave your turrets to do the rest do not be in the middle of all those stuns and you will be ohk lil Hiemy : )) Practice makes better

TheTechmaturgist

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonT816 View Post
I think the real question is why is heimy close enough to alistar for him to even flash knock up? : P Use your rockets to harrass and leave your turrets to do the rest do not be in the middle of all those stuns and you will be ohk lil Hiemy : )) Practice makes better
personally I play passive but with Ali being a tank and all he can dive and under the tower it is insult to injury to have an ability not work because aggro only works with basic attacks every ali knows this.

MokiMonster

10-25-2012

the only thing i disagree with is that they should aggro every time enemy champs are in range. i feel like it should proc aggro like your minions or other turrets. if they attack you in any way ability or aa then the turrets should aggro them. but other than that bump cause i miss the days when heimy was a true terror

Gunlock

10-25-2012

Save Heimy riot! Heimy needs love sometimes too

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTechmaturgist View Post
I know its long please bear with me. Heimerdingers turrets bugs. Here is the short list of problems.

1.When Wukong uses his ulti and knocks up heim, the turrets stop firing, even if there are other enemy champs standing in range.

2. When Yi uses alpha strike, and lands next to heimer and between heimer and turrets, the turrets starting shooting minions or stop shooting altogether.

3 Morgana snare causes turrets to loose targeting.

4. Alister knock up causes Turrets to stop working on any champ or minion while heimer is in the air.

5. Kassidin silence cuases turrets to STOP WORKING ALTOGETHER! if your lucky the will aquire a minon target minuets later. But usually you have to lay down new turrets and you may also loose the targeting on one of your turrets for the entire game!

6. Ammumu stun in team fights causes turrest to target minions only

7. Annie stun causes Turrets to stop agro on her for short period of time, even after stun effects are long gone.

8, Cho Gath knock up causes turrets to stop working altogether when placed in the brush until new ones are laid down. also knock up on heim from cho will cause them to stop working and not agro enemy champs standing with in range. even if hitting freindly champs.

9. Fiddlesticks - Terrify - One of the worst glitches of them all due to duration. This causes heimers turrets to not work at all while fear is on heimer, then turrets only target minions. minons can be cleared and fiddle can stand right next to turrets or even run around them and not get aggro.

10. Garen - Garen has no reason to not plow into heimer as Judgement will cause silence and that will cause heimers turrets to to aggro to him at all untill he uses a standard attack.

11. Katarina - The worst glitch in the game in my opinion! As long as Katarina uses Shunpo to initiate her attacks, then uses all the rest of her abilities and never uses a standard attack on heimer. THE TURRETS WILL NEVER AGGRO TO HER!!! NOT ONCE!!!! Making her the nightmare ganker of heimer. *true of any champion that has a blink or teleport to cursor or stealth ability.

12. That brings me to the rest of the enemy champions and the ways they can aviod turret damage for free. you get the point. Knocks ups, stuns, silence, fear keeps heimers turrets pretty much from being a factor. This makes no sense, if you silence teemo his mushrooms dont stop working! If you knock up Caitlyn her traps dont stop trapping. This means that Singed can walk right up to heimer and take a few hits and then toss heimer and not worry about the turrets while farming minions. CC of any kind can and usually will render the turrets useless for at least a second or two and more importantly they don't agro enemy champoins at all unless a basic attack is done on heimer. Most of the time they will not agrro in team fights if there are minions or neutral monsters with in range ignoring all enemy champs and attaking only minions

13. It is not uncommon for enemy champions with in range and being hit by turrets to simply pass the next closest minion even if the champion remains in range of the turret to get it to stop shooting at them and focus on minion. This ties in directly to the reduction of range nerf done to him.

Please fix the AI. The turrets should always target enemy Champions when in range, not minions. all the enemy champs have to do us use abilites and not basic attacks and they are home free.

P.S. The longer you wait and pump out new champions the less viable herimerdinger becomes. Please give me an official response as to the stance Riot takes on heimerdinger and what thier plans are in the future for him.
Buffs bro, buffs.

Harkat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakeland View Post
Buffs bro, buffs.
Where? When?
Who is this Heimerdinger person? A secret NPC?
I never seen no Heimerdinger .... I wonder why ...

TheTechmaturgist

10-25-2012

Heimer is one nerf away fron being a caster minion with turrets. I am still holding out hope that riot will respond.

Gailie

10-25-2012

funny thing, about three days ago I posted a very simular topic noting some simular bugs, though it's nowhere near as comprehensive as your own

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=heimerdinger

Harkat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Bump, Heimer needs love

TheTechmaturgist

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkat View Post
Bump, Heimer needs love
Thanks guys i am still waiting to hear from Riot on this. Still nothing