Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuliX

10-25-2012

I think the nerf bat may have been swinged a little too hard on DFG , maybe it needs more damage or the CDR back. The new TT items are awesome. The nerf on Skarner ULT seems unfair since other skills will still finish casting , like twisted advance. I loved the Syndra fixes since I want to try to make her viable and good. And making ward skins temporary is just dumb, I for one wont buy them unless I can get it forever, not sure if they will be bought with RP only or RP / IP or IP only, in the case of IP only I imagine that only players with all champions / runes will really buy them often. Seriously ... why temporary ? ... Well those are my views on this patch =] . cyall.

TheMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najmojszy View Post
I
Used
Sarcasm
Guys

with my Rengar BUFFS
@ChrisPardave

here's pic, i got proof

Gainer Sanga

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajajatuki View Post
do NOT patch darius ultimate

Yeah, if you fix Darius' ulti, the noobs will be out of broken champs to use!!!!!!!!

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barioth View Post
Rengar and Eve nerfed again
Riot yet again shows that if the community qq on assassins, they will nerf it.
Those rengar nerfs this time... Rengar is gonna be unplayable.
Better buy Jayce.
You hear that? I think I hear the WAAAAAAMBULANCE.

Stark6000

10-25-2012

•*NEW ITEM* Wicked Hatchet
◦Recipe: Cloak of Agility + Long Sword
◦Total gold cost: 1955 (combine cost: 710)
◦+20 Attack Damage
◦+18% Critical Strike Chance
◦Unique Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champions, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 1.5 seconds.
•*NEW ITEM* Blade of the Ruined King
◦Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass
◦Total gold cost: 2825 (upgrade cost: 1000)
◦+40 Attack Damage
◦+10% Life Steal
◦Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
◦Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150% physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).

these items are ludacris. GG anyone who drains to stay in combat (fiddle, swain, carries)

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoroth333 View Post
Will we ever be able to change and save the list of recommended items in game to our own builds like in DOTA 2?
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...nded_item_code

Non-supported but possible already.

Frostbite Snipes

10-25-2012

Where's the Kha'Zix ult buff? Come on his ult is terrible! Buff the cloaking time from 1 second to 2 seconds or something! COME ON, Rengars ult is still almost twice as long as Kha'Zix's ult IF YOU UPGRADE IT! 2 seconds would be PERFECT. If you don't upgrade it, you get a total of four seconds. If you do upgrade it, you get a stronger six seconds. Less than Rengars un-upgraded, more than Rengars when upgraded. His ult is unfairly bad, useless unless you are right next to someone who is trying to run. That's a difficult spot to get into. It is almost like he doesn't have an ult....

Grafzedd

10-25-2012

Thank you for fixing Syndra! I hated successfully pulling off combos yet the game not working correctly around them. My orbs hit enemies and did not stun them many many times. Also the pull time being reduced will greatly help. People had too much time to run.

Young Rebel

10-25-2012

I am more happy about the nerfs than anything else.

Nonooli12

10-25-2012

does the Wooglet's Witchcap stack with rabadon xD ?