Wonder Wednesday!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Woot! Wonder Wednesday again!

SpatenMiinchen

10-25-2012

Thanks for the streamings always fun to watch (I'm "whiskeybuzz" in chat, I ask a lot of questions)

Where else can we see highish Dominion games being streamed? I check Dominate Dominion, but often there are no Dominion streams due to not meeting 10+ viewers. Any ideas? I have really been enjoying the Dominion game pace and would like to learn more about it.

Volandum

10-25-2012

Try the spectate live featured games, right now there are two Dominion games on there.

You tell (when it's not bugged) that games are dominion when they have a capture point in the background.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatenMiinchen View Post
Thanks for the streamings always fun to watch (I'm "whiskeybuzz" in chat, I ask a lot of questions)

Where else can we see highish Dominion games being streamed? I check Dominate Dominion, but often there are no Dominion streams due to not meeting 10+ viewers. Any ideas? I have really been enjoying the Dominion game pace and would like to learn more about it.
Glad you are enjoying the stream! I always enjoy newcomers to the stream and welcome any/all questions.

Concerning Dominion streams, unfortunately there are very few players that stream currently. Thefeedski, also known as DD TheFeedski, set up a regular schedule for the DominateDominion channel on. The schedule is as follows:

Schedule
Monday: High ELO Dominion with Onisnake. 1 PM - 7 PM EST
Tuesday: High ELO Dominion with Nekrogen. 2 PM- 8 PM EST
Wednesday: High ELo Dominion & Commentary with Nyx87. 7 PM - 12 AM EST
Thursday: TBA
Friday: TBA
Saturday: Dominate Dominion Tournaments. 8 PM EST.
Sunday: High ELO Dominion with CaptnBuwberry. 5 PM - 11 PM EST

and can be found here http://www.twitch.tv/dominatedominion, but you already knew that :P.

Feedski is still trying to fill in the Thurs/Fri gap with other streamers. CaptnBuwberry is a recent addition to our line-up who took up the Sunday slot.

For learning purposes here are some useful links with LOTS of reading.:

Nekrogen's newbie guide:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1544811
Saurons Super Duper guide: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2244698

Nyx87

10-31-2012

Hey guys, due to family illness I will not be able to stream tonight. I will see if i can do it on Friday instead. Sorry

Nyx87

11-07-2012

Wednesday again, come watch some dominion!

Nyx87

11-28-2012

I'm back, and better than ever!

Recycled EU

11-28-2012

Gunna watch as I can't play, BEST BE ENTERTAINING NYX!

Nyx87

12-19-2012

Finally got some dinner! LETS PLAY!

Nyx87

12-26-2012

Holiday streaming! Gonna stream for an hour or so whil family is away for now.