Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

10-24-2012

IDC I GET THE 1000th COMMENT! I WIN!

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Again, a very comprehensive well thought out post. Though I feel you underrate some champions (this may be due to the goal/role transitions between old and new TT) and overrate some champions that could very well get easily counterpicked (this may also be due to the change) Either way, as I said, very comprehensive and I can see why you placed them this way (tier lists being a list of what ratio of damage/utility/mobility is most valuable in a given scenario) and again I must come back to this post when I have time to give details on my opinion as to why some of your selected tier 4 champions shouldnt be so far down on the list =P (My prime examples, Sivir and tristana both have their place in TT, even though they are highly dependent on team composition they can both exceed expectations on twisted treeline for a ranged AD carry. Again I understand tier list being more of an evaluation of an individual skillset, I feel these champions should be given their due.)

Sam

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Loki View Post
Again, a very comprehensive well thought out post. Though I feel you underrate some champions (this may be due to the goal/role transitions between old and new TT) and overrate some champions that could very well get easily counterpicked (this may also be due to the change) Either way, as I said, very comprehensive and I can see why you placed them this way (tier lists being a list of what ratio of damage/utility/mobility is most valuable in a given scenario) and again I must come back to this post when I have time to give details on my opinion as to why some of your selected tier 4 champions shouldnt be so far down on the list =P (My prime examples, Sivir and tristana both have their place in TT, even though they are highly dependent on team composition they can both exceed expectations on twisted treeline for a ranged AD carry. Again I understand tier list being more of an evaluation of an individual skillset, I feel these champions should be given their due.)

This was for the OLD TT, not for the new one. this has been out for over a year and half. :O

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sĺm View Post
This was for the OLD TT, not for the new one. this has been out for over a year and half. :O
I am, then, sir... a moron and digress

Sam

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Loki View Post
I am, then, sir... a moron and digress

It's ok don't feel bad haha.

Demthos

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
O.o he quit LoL?
prolly cuz of TT remake

Sam

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demthos View Post
prolly cuz of TT remake

Really not, he quit a long time ago barely when S2 started. Derp derp derp....................

MeThod

10-24-2012

why am i so good?

M Běson

10-24-2012

What is the current meta people are running on TT?

I hardly see anything but 3 bruisers or the occasional teemo, i rarely see anybody jungle these days.

Lethal Loki

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornc0b View Post
What is the current meta people are running on TT?

I hardly see anything but 3 bruisers or the occasional teemo, i rarely see anybody jungle these days.
Jungling TT is typically only seen at higher ELO, with the new jungle you might be seeing at lower ELO. The commonly accepted roles are a Bruiser top, a safe jungler with a fast clear speed, and AP bot. I prefer to think of roles a little more broadly, as there is more to it than that.

Theres four criteria that come to mind when I choose for the new TT (the most important ones imo anyway) Anti-carry capability, initiation, cc, and damage (good to select champions that possess at least 2 out of 4 of these) Regardless these champions must be, tanky, have a reliable escape ability (reliability is subjective to your enemies), or mobility (or synergy with team) that allows them to overcome the lack of the first two.

Its not all, tank to win anymore although tankyness still plays a dominate roll. New shrines (Despite flaws) allow a new place for the displacements and utility that werent needed before (compared to tankyness and damage output.) All in all, what I love to tell people when it comes to choosing your team composition for a 3v3, have vision for synergy and your roles (if you think about it, its easier to break 3v3 meta than 5v5). Regardless, you WILL face teams that are just good counterpicks.