2k Upvotes for All Star Akali

1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PNDM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

tl;dr
I love Akali, and I want this skin, and it won't happen unless you guys help me! Please help me reach 2k upvotes to get this I want so bad!

Finding a trade partner
Over the past few days I've been looking for someone willing to trade me their All Star Akali skin. I've recently found someone who is offering to trade me the skin. Now I just need you guys to help me get 2k upvotes!

Backstory:
I started playing League of Legends out of curiosity in early 2010, didn't understand the game and me and my friends constantly lost. However we kept playing and soon got a lot better at the game. I remember I'd always play Mage/Assassin types and it was fun to always get fed in the games. When I first tried Akali, I didn't understand her and I actually maxed crescent slash for some reason. It took me a few games to finally understand how her Q (Mark of the Assassin) worked. Soon after I started playing her all the time. My first Runepage purchase was actually just so I can have a dedicated Akali page for both of her passives at level 1. When I went into the store I went to buy the All Star Akali skin and noticed it wasn't available for purchase, so I just bought stinger akali instead. It never occurred to me that this skin wasn't available. I later found out that I wasn't able to purchase it because it's was a limited time skin. I've always wanted this skin, and now that there's a chance at me getting it through Hippalus' trade experiment, I'm going to try to convince you guys to help me get the upvotes.

How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm View Post
so if i contact you hipplaus, you can transfer skins like you did with this guy? this should be added to the game. you know if you do it for one person more people will want it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Only if you have a 2k upvote thread about your situation

But yeah, I know there are a lot of people that would love to trade their limited edition skins. I wanted to do a couple test cases first to see if it surfaced any unexpected problems (like getting me fired), and if not, I'll see if I can set up a process or some tech that will make this feasible for more players.

Help out other summoners looking for skins they desire!

Please summoners, help me get this skin! Upvote / Comment / Bump the thread, I can't do this unless you guys help me

PNDM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Achievements
day 1: 15 out of 2000 (0.75% out of 100%)
day 2: 20 out of 2000 (1% out of 100%)
day 3: 41 out of 2000 (2.05% out of 100%)

Sayath

10-23-2012

You need more fancy art ~

A Swarm of Koala

10-23-2012

Anyone else getting tired of these threads?

PNDM

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Swarm of Koala View Post
Anyone else getting tired of these threads?
Threads that make up 0.00001% of the forum, okay. I'm tired of trolls, but they still flood the forums.

PNDM

10-23-2012

Updated a pic! I've got every single skin except All Star Akali!

Crypsix

10-23-2012

Tired of these threads. They are locked for a reason.

Too bad Synthetic.

ChaosBring3r

10-23-2012

Upvoted, hope you get your skin brah!

PNDM

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypsix View Post
Tired of these threads. They are locked for a reason.

Too bad Synthetic.
They actually aren't locked.

Crypsix

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePowah View Post
They actually aren't locked.

Yes, they are. Why do you think it's unavailable for purchase? They give them value for being exclusive skins during the World Cup.

Maybe they'll make another set for the one in Brazil in a couple years but seriously stop these threads. Just because 1 person got it doesn't mean everyone needs it.

1234511 ... 17