Internet drops between Anti-AFK and Lobby

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baka Sloth

10-23-2012

Well, my internet dropped a split second after accepting a match, and when it came back up 3 seconds later, I was stuck at the Accept/Decline screen.

I never was sent into the lobby to pick a champion. After, a minute, I close the client, and log back in. Now faced with a "Game Abandoned" [ RECONNECT ], I click reconnect, the button goes grey, and nothing happens.

I assume I can just wait a little til they finish the game. Just wanted to bring this to your attention. I'll update with about how long it takes to be able to join queue again.

Baxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Hmmm, this is very similar to what i have been encountering, but with another situation, i will report it in my own post if there is nothing wrong with it.

Please check it out, it might help you out, as far as i am concerned this usually doesn't ends in a leave or a loss, but i am not sure in your case, the client should had automaticcaly disbanned you for being afk in champ select so I wouldn't worry too much.

Here is my post in question: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2704197

Baka Sloth

10-23-2012

Ah yeah this might actually be the same bug as I was allowed to reach the "Play" button once and it told me. "You have already been assigned to another game."

Baxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numb Addiction View Post
Ah yeah this might actually be the same bug as I was allowed to reach the "Play" button once and it told me. "You have already been assigned to another game."
Indeed.

Baka Sloth

10-23-2012

Well it's been 1 hour since I made the post, so roughly 1 hour, and 15 minutes since I was locked out.

I really would like to play League of Legends now. I only get 1 day off.

Baka Sloth

10-23-2012

1 Hour 30 Minutes. I can now queue.